Reviews for Blaine Thinks Too Much
ifyoucantfindmeimlostinabook chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
ok first of all, great story! I really liked it and i don't think i found any gramerical errors, which is saying something cuz if there is one, i usally find it. Ok just to let you know, it's only M if there's like well sex... Just to let you know. But really, i loved it!
he is the lamb chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was adorable and super well written. Most of the "first kiss" stories I've read have that cliched perfect moment and everything's swell thing going on...

Not that I'm saying your fic didn't have the perfect and swell thing going -it was just super original :D I also love how you kept Blaine that extra inch shorter, most people seem to take liberties and have Kurt be the one straining up for the kisses. So yay! *hugs*

This definitely lands in my top 5 of favorite first kiss stories ever read. :]

RobinWayne chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is how (I feel) almost all firsts kisses turn out after weeks/months of "getting to know" someone. Awesome that someone finally added this in.
lilixpie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
it was really hot...
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
So, so, so very sexy. And I love the comparison of the height between Blaine and Kurt - very cute. (Darren Criss definitely looks like he should be taller than he actually is, so when I watched "Baby It's Cold Outside" and saw that Chris Colfer was actually an inch or so taller, I was kind of shocked. I had to watch the scene a few more times just to be sure.)

*Might* suggest bumping the rating up to M for mention of erections, just to be safe, since can be kind of weird about that sometimes.
The-Rainbow-of-Imagination chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I think this was cute. I love how you made their first kiss sort of awkward. In all the other fics I've read it's always perfect and magical & not incredibly realistic. Good job )

Oh btw is Kurt actually taller than Blaine cause I thought they were the same height with maybe Blaine being a little taller?

poire-gourmande chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was excellent, well-written, hot AND endearing at the same time! I loved it, and I want more :D
Darlana chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ok, that has got to be one of the hottest kisses I've ever read. Very well done, it wasn't OVER done, or too long, it was just right.

And I can see why you'd be blushing in the library with this one! XD
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was very cute. Blaine really does think too much though. But in a good way. He is really sweet. And something about this story just really made me smile.

Great job.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
VERY HOT AND ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIME! And somehow just on the cusp of smutty but not down-right graphic. And the fact that they were able to calm their hormones- well, I'm proud of those boys! Teenage boys are made out of hormones, after all. ;3

The height difference is definitely a little weird, it seems like Blaine should be the taller one. Maybe that's because Kurt is so feminine that I kind of fancy him as the "woman" in their relationship. He's also slighter than Blaine in stature, like you said, so he SEEMS smaller. Glad it was finally addressed, and LOVED the way you did it! I will definitely read this one again!
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010

This was too good!

Leena7 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That story was sexy yet sweet. It was realistic yet fluffy. It was great.
Glinda2125 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow. Very, very good! You had so many good details in there that you really felt like you were watching. You would never think you were writing here for the first time! I'm really impressed! You're getting added to my favorite authors :)
Ammodytus chapter 1 . 12/15/2010

They're so cute together!