Reviews for Shots, Songs, And Drabbles
Jesussaves119 chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
lol good contine u
Lady Luna chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Aww cute. I wonder if me and my older sister Alicia did something like that when we were little. :)
AlithiaSigma chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
Teehee
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Did you know that for some reason, people think that Vig and Shining Knight are gay for each other even though nothing in the show suggested that?
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Do people actually-?
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
There is a lack. One thing, he wouldn't be confused, he's a telepath!
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
This is me raping this review button. THIS IS SOOO GOOOD! you are amazing at couples and such the like!
Cooper101 chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter.

Loved all of it. Very nice. All sweet and funny.

Can't wait to read your future stroies.
Master Bleach chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Fluff.

Pure concentated fluff.
Cooper101 chapter 9 . 1/9/2011

Very sweet.

SaphirWereTigrss chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Purple! the greatest colour of all! Ipod! the greatest music player of all! Shots, Songs, And Drabbles! the greatest collection of mini-fics of all! :D
Ron Jeremy Pony chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
This is one of the cutest chapters I have read. I can see why Shayera is a little concerned. It's so 'unnatural' to her. To see how the bare beginnings of non flight humans are. Naturally she's confused, but again it's understandable. Fantastic job on keeping them in character. I always figured that Shayera would be a caring mother. Perhaps not over protective, but then again she could be.
Cooper101 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter.

Really liked it. Liked how Shayera found things different.

Cooper101 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010

Knight Watcher chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Justice League and later JLU were the first to openly embrace the concept of Bruce and Diana together. Often in comics, they would put Clark and Diana together. Many jump at the idea and just as many others can't get on that bandwagon.

Hence the different couple shippers.

I knew about Linda before she showed up in that episode of JLU. I might not read loads of comics, but I know many characters comics history. It helps when you are writing fanfiction to know facts and/or interpretations involving the characters in your intended tales.