Reviews for Shots, Songs, And Drabbles
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
This is me raping this review button. THIS IS SOOO GOOOD! you are amazing at couples and such the like!
Cooper101 chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter.

Loved all of it. Very nice. All sweet and funny.

Can't wait to read your future stroies.
Master Bleach chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
Fluff.

Pure concentated fluff.
Cooper101 chapter 9 . 1/9/2011

Very sweet.

SaphirWereTigrss chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Purple! the greatest colour of all! Ipod! the greatest music player of all! Shots, Songs, And Drabbles! the greatest collection of mini-fics of all! :D
LordFrieza chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
This is one of the cutest chapters I have read. I can see why Shayera is a little concerned. It's so 'unnatural' to her. To see how the bare beginnings of non flight humans are. Naturally she's confused, but again it's understandable. Fantastic job on keeping them in character. I always figured that Shayera would be a caring mother. Perhaps not over protective, but then again she could be.
Cooper101 chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter.

Really liked it. Liked how Shayera found things different.

Cooper101 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010

Knight Watcher chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Justice League and later JLU were the first to openly embrace the concept of Bruce and Diana together. Often in comics, they would put Clark and Diana together. Many jump at the idea and just as many others can't get on that bandwagon.

Hence the different couple shippers.

I knew about Linda before she showed up in that episode of JLU. I might not read loads of comics, but I know many characters comics history. It helps when you are writing fanfiction to know facts and/or interpretations involving the characters in your intended tales.
Cooper101 chapter 6 . 12/22/2010

Really nice.

No I haven't watched that episode. I'll watch it.

Cooper101 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010

Really sweet.

Update soon please.

P.S I have to ask, but who is Linda? She's been in quite a few stories and I have no idea who she is.
FlyingSolo365 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
:D thank you! Lol I'm reviewing from a sample iPhone 4 at best buy. Happy holidays!
Knight Watcher chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Nathan Fillon played Malcolm 'Mal' Reynolds, the captain of Serenity, Firefly class vessel. Gina Torres played Zoe Washburne, his second-in-command.
Cooper101 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Great chapter.

Yah, Q is close on my top faverit list.

Knight Watcher chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Gina Torres and Nathan Fillon were previously on Firefly together, which is something they admitted to paying homage to in JLU: Hunter's Moon. Michael Rosenbaum voiced Vigilante once, but each subsequent appearance was voiced by Fillon.

At any rate, I thought if John and Mari ever split... she would probably be going with Vigilante (Greg). Not immediately, but he would definitely be a possible romantic interest.

Yes... many of the heroes have a tendency to develop attractions to exotic ladies. Case in point... Vic and the Italian beauty Helena.