Reviews for A Study in Pink in Quicktime
MrsMetta chapter 1 . 7/10
Wow, thanks for the laughs, giggles, snorts and everything.
I totally lost it at the riding crop, fangirl Mrs. Hudson, John's not getting good lines, Sherlock's naked picures, his being too cute to be a junkie, his sitting there and looking pretti(er than the cabby). Oh, and at his 'I have eyes' too.
Besides hilarious the story was full clever too, with perfectly catching the atmosphere and focus of each scene and generally giving the experience of actually rewatching an upgraded version of the movie.
I hope you had at least as much fun writing it as I reading it.
Hing Yi chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh gosh, This was one o
PockySnowshadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is too marvelous for words!
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hahaha, lol! Actually, despite the ridiculousness of this it's a really good summary! XD Nice job!
slimandalittlebitfoxy chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh, this is hilarious. And accurate. xD
LittleBabeBlue chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ohhhh, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASECONTINUE I laughed so hard, especially since Iʻve seen Princess Bride about ten gajillion times!
jhgufuihpuop chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Strut time. Hahaha You are hilarious. I just laughed myself hoarse. Love all of John's wait, what? Ha. Great stuff.
the Twice-ler chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is full of way too many crude jokes, but it's hilarious nevertheless. The best lines for me were both from Sherlock.

"Did you steal her bag, you klepto?"

"I can haz blanket?"
brit14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
LOVE THIS. (you'll be seeing this same review on all your quicktimes)
Reynardetta chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
"Sherlock: Wow, these floating words in the air really help with figuring stuff out.

Anderson: German!

Sherlock: *doorface*"

It's 1:25, my mom is next door, and I was keeping so quiet until this. It just makes me laugh so hard.
Oh Eurydice chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Absolutely hilarious! Off I go to read the next one. Thanks for the fun!
dicingalice chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
hahahaha 3
Mirith Griffin chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was hilarious. I actually hurt myself laughing.

"Sherlock: What about the small romantic candle?

John: …maybe a bit gay."

Life is short, so I usually just read smut, but this was great. Well done, you.
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LOL! Now I can't wait to read the other two. And I double can't wait till we get our hands on season 2. *stare mindlessly at Benedict Cumberbatch*
Chrysanthemum Caelestis chapter 1 . 7/16/2011