Reviews for Where I'm Supposed To Be
Paisley Mae chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, eh? I'm an Iowa girl, and I've spent many weekends in Cedar Rapids. xD (Though, I'm not from Cedar Rapids. I'm from a city about an hour away, though.)

The story looks really promising, besides a few grammatical errors. "His mothers green eyes" ... "His mother's green eyes."

The only other suggestion I'd make is try to shorten your paragraphs. Big globs of paragraphs can be a turn off.

But that's something minor, and it's something I'm working on myself.
AddyD90 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
great end... loved it
FallingStar95 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Awwwww, sooooo adorable!
Owl of the Moon chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Very sweet! I loved it!
Frieda van den Huetten chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I know this is meant to be really romantic and stuff, but… are you aware of the fact that it contradicts the positive message of the movie?

Jack teaches Rose to make it count and to live life to the fullest, which she does after his death. She marries somebody who’s more than a replacement for Jack to her and has children with him. So far so good. But why doesn’t that same attitude apply to Jack who has taught Rose all those things in the first place? I’m not saying it’s not possible or out of character for Jack to be a celibate for 20 years. Good writers (and you definitely are one!) manage to make lots of things seem possible and in character. However, in my personal opinion, I find Jack’s actions moronic and the fact that Rose accepts his attitude (instead of reminding him of his own words that had saved her life so many years ago!) doesn’t make her a very likable person either. “Ok, let’s just be great friends” is a sweet thing to say, but it’s not enough – She should have encouraged him to open his heart to another woman. How can you be 'just great friends' with somebody who is married to another person, but who in your eyes is your only hope for a happy life, the only person you believe you will EVER love? Seriously, this would never have worked without the convenient death of Rose’s husband that they couldn’t have planned (or is Jack behind all this? JK!)
Miss Papillon chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I loooove this! It's beautifully written, really. I absolutely love Rose's and Jack's reunion, it wringed my heart, I could feel their feelings. I must go now, to read the next chapters!
Owl of the Moon chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
This is such a great story!
AddyD90 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
loved it.
caroline chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
although a spelling and grammar mistakes, it was really good. but you could just skip to the part where they get married. :D

i want more :DDD
loved it.
Owl of the Moon chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Loved it!
Owl of the Moon chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
This is heartbreaking, but such a great story!