Reviews for Misguided Arrangement
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/28
Her whole life she had no choice at all. To know that and still have to face life. Knowing she couldn't have boyfriends, as she was already 'taken'. Knowing her own parents felt she was boring and plain, was heart crushing. To know she was hated by his mother. Then to learn Alice knew her marriage was a lie, and said nothing. She's got nowhere to run to. No friends and her family wouldn't care. My heart breaks for her. You've got to change this to angst. It is beyond hurt/comfort. This was beyond painful to read.
My gosh some people are insane. How can anyone find this a good story? It's not even about Edward being gay. It's about destroying a young womans life. If she consented to being a beard well all power to her but to steal her life like this? Disgusting and thank goodness was never extended.
0 BASIA 0 chapter 1 . 8/15
I know it's been a while but I am still desperately hoping you continue this. Pretty Please!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 8/15
This makes my heart hurt. Poor Bella.

Loved this :D
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 3/26
You should have continued it. Really decent one-shot. Not many stories w/ Edward having a "Beard". Actually can't remember reading one ever.
magmom4 chapter 1 . 3/11
I would like more I think. You changed your name. I have missed you.
Sassy Mami chapter 1 . 2/3
I just found this. This is so awesome. Please add more soon. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Noooooooooooo, do not continue this story it's gross and nasty. Ughhhh.
Scattycow chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
When is 'eventually'?
DamnPrecious0329 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Finish?
harkie5 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Loved it! I hope you continue it someday! I would love to see where it goes.
pauleen chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I loved it. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I really hope you extend this! It seems really interesting and I am hooked!
jls72975 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This was a great story! I'm really sad you didn't continue it, I would have loved to know what direction you would have taken them! Any possibility you might continue it? You stories are great, love them all!
EAMC1992 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015