Reviews for Galactik Stars Revealed
GFSista chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
"As if," Sinedd snorted. "If I was going to be obsessed with anyone it'd be Rocket...MEEP." Sinedd slapped his hands over his mouth, with his eyes wide he stared at Callie. - LOL

So funny, I loved Woo-Wam-Boo in this, especially when he interviewed Mei. The last part was great, I lol'ed when Rocket said "I'll avenge you Callie!"
FemaleSpock chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Haha, Rocket thinking Callie was Zombie was funny!
Ghostsammeo chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Woo-wam-boo makes a great tv. show host.

Lol, he was like Tyra Banks or something.
Nausicaahime04 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
OMG, poooor Callie. Those footballers are really crazy. My favorite part is when Sinedd says he should be obsessed with Rocket. Courage, Callie, just one chapter left.
FemaleSpock chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Haha, Woo-wam-boo's interview is so funny with how he likes everyone and is just too nice! Also I found the thing with Luur not knowing the names of any of his teammates and thinking he's bffs with D'jok was hilarious!
kernorxwarren4va chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
you should so do clamp so he could flirt with callie and it works lol :)
Avocado Face chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
narutayu18 is a weirdo perv to Lune-Zera and he needs to get a grip. Just coz he's obsessed about drawing naked pictures of her and then wanking off about them doesn't mean he has to share it with everyone else
EvilMentalHamster chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I'm LMAOing right now :D

You are a racist and I am off to report you XD
GFSista chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
This is so funny, I love Sinedd and Warren's interview the most. Poor Callie...
Ghostsammeo chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
That was hilarious... Warren scared me.

I reckon Woo-wam-boo hates Rocket, remember how he tripped him up in the sphere? Nasty stuff.

Thanks for the update.
Link0180 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
hahahaha, cool fic, b-but no Luney? D':
Tabasco-Devil chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
it was a very funny chapter! thank you so much for writing this i laughed so much D
EvilMentalHamster chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Honestly amazing :D

I was in tears i was laughing that much :)

Sinedd was just amazingly awesome, i nearly keeled over at this bit:

So, you've had rather a big season too-" Callie began.

"Too?" Sinedd repeated. "Who else has had a big season? Aside from Mei," Sinedd stared at Callie expectantly. "That was a penis jok-"

Keep up the good work friend!
kernorxwarren4va chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
cant wait for warrens interview lol loud the story so funny
indecisive-ays chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Well of course Luur came first, I'd like to see you try and pull of those short shorts D'Jok, duh! Wooo what sorts of love triangles, pentagons whatevers we have here? Kernor fancies D'Jok? big LOL! And Sinedd don't act like it we all know you love Rocket :D bahaha the whole tomato thing, it is a fruit honey, come here I'll help you get over it ;) Wonder how Mei will react when she hears he called her a bimbo?

This is hilarious, do continue Gerky :)