Reviews for Shades of Grey
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
I love this story! I cannot wait for more.
Martesh chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
this is an amazing story!
ukdramafan chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
Thank you so much for continuing this story. So great to see an update, and am hoping that your life will suck a little less, now that you've returned to something you enjoy and are good at. Although I personally don't mind these three episodes in canon, you've done a great job in covering them here, without having to dwell on them. Loved that you had Suzie team up with Diane, and the surprise twist of Lisa asking Ianto to be part of her wedding. Looking forward to whenever you manage the next instalment.
RiaChan chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
I was waiting for a long time for this chapter i liked it i was hopping that tosh and owen would be dating around this time and it came true ya. I cant wait for the next chapter ill be in the look out
litbitnurse87 chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
Fantastic as always... can't wait for more
Silvermane1 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
fantastic story what is inato going yo when jack is gone
Guest chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Great to see an update, I really felt so desperately sad for John in that episode, so I hope he makes it.
l.c.campbell chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
So weird. I was literally just thinking about this story and then I log on to find out it's been updated! Still love the fic and I'm looking forward to more.
Rocky Oberlin chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I think that I like your solution to that stupid episode of "Random Shoes" a lot better than what I wrote for it. (It's on AO3 if you want to look.) I think this was a better way of dealing with all three of those episodes. The kickers will be the next set; how will Ianto deal with Jack going back in time with Tosh to see the real Jack Harkness?
20000 WPM chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
I was really glad to see the update. All three episodes were handled well for this AU. I am dreading when Jack leaves with the doctor. That was such a horrible time for him and it will be horrible for Ianto not being able to prevent his lovers pain.
Taamar chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Deft handling of difficult episodes. Well done! Eugene was a bit of a dweeb, but he was a good person, and deserved better. Nice touch setting him up with Carys.

The problem with saving John Ellis is that he doesn't WANT to be saved. He doesn't want to adjust, he wants things exactly as they were. Maybe Jack ought to drop him off at the Ritz in 1941.
Kira Kyuu chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Thanks for the update! :D
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
Mmmmmmm hoping for another update soon :)
McLeronR chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
I adore this fic, and sincerely hope that you are well, and intend to continue it!
Jemma Grax chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
I love the new dynamic developing between all the characters, especially our two favourite boys... i have to say i was bad and had to pop to your site for the more juicy scenes lol. Can't wait to see what they get up to next. xx