Reviews for Shades of Grey
PiperGrace2015 chapter 16 . 2/1
this waS GREAT

THIS WAS AMAZING

from the sound of your friend Keara she seems wonderful. i am very grateful that she gets you to update.
and that she got you to watch Pacific Rim. i think it was a great movie.

update soon, c:
ukdramafan chapter 16 . 1/11
Apologies for taking so long to comment, I didn't realize this chapter was here. Loved the alternative for how the murderous husband was confronted. Also the fact hat Suzie lives. Big smiles for Jack reading what he and Ianto would have said over her body, but having a list anyway! Are there going to be any more chapters?
ariyana.lenae chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Update soon!
torchwoodfan chapter 16 . 11/10/2013
Gwen's right! Chocolate cake does sound good!
illmatchtheminrenown chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Words cannot describe how happy I am to see this fic continuing! It's as clever and funny as I remember, and I'm looking forward to the future! Welcome back :)
20000 WPM chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Poor Ianto, getting beat up trying to save someone. Loved all the witty banter when he was passing out hugs and love that they are going to try out the stopwatch. lol guess he was hugging everyone because they were all still together and alive. I am loving your story and look forward to the next update.
20000 WPM chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Got to say I was a little peeved with Jack in this chapter. Getting so angry with Ianto for something that was going to happen anyway. All the others would have been mad at Jack if it had went with the original timeline. Ianto saved him so much and look at the thanks he gets. It really irritated me that Jack did not answer his call. What if he had been in danger. I am sad that Estelle died anyway, but at least it was a peaceful death in her sleep and not being terrified and then drowned in her back yard.
20000 WPM chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Ianto is still using his head. Love where you are taking this.
20000 WPM chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Poor Ianto, I keep saying that but he keeps getting stuffing knocked out of him emotionally. Glad that Jack is taking care of him.
20000 WPM chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I am glad they are giving Suzie a chance but I am also glad that Lisa slapped her. lol
20000 WPM chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Ianto is such a kind person. I can't believe that I am going to agree with Gwen on something, but Ianto would be an awesome second.
20000 WPM chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Poor Ianto. I am glad Jack thought to call Lisa and I am glad her presence was helpful.
20000 WPM chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
I cannot believe the nightmare happened anyway, just not at his hand. Poor Ianto. This is messing with his mind.
20000 WPM chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
What is going on? This does not look good.
20000 WPM chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I found it quite humorous that Gwen appears to have a crush on Ianto. At least that is better than her having one on Jack. Unlike Jack, Ianto will not reciprocate her feelings or her flirting.