Reviews for Shades of Grey
Syriel1 chapter 18 . 7/15
j'adore cet fic vivement la "saison"2 ;););) :)
TheDalgas chapter 18 . 7/9
This was great. I was a bit worried about you keeping Suzy alive but it worked out fine. I'm looking forward to reading season 2
ukdramafan chapter 18 . 7/8
Thank you so much for not abandoning this. I wasn't quite sure where you were going with it when the Doctor (and 3 companions) invited Jack in for a ride, but the fixed events are obviously set in motion with the Tardis misbehaving as they leave. Loved that Jack and his daughter reconcile before he goes, and the idea that Rhiannon already knows about Jack and is accepting. Also liked that both Ianto and Jack have confessed their secrets to the rest of the team. Can't wait to see what you do with season 2.
Chinablues chapter 18 . 7/7
Lovely take and interesting twists. So glad I tripped into your world!
Jane St. Valentine chapter 18 . 7/3
Martha, Rose AND Donna? Oh man, do want! You gotta update Shades of Blue, stat - I wanna see how it happened and how it all panned out!
20000 WPM chapter 18 . 6/5
I always love it when I get a chapter of this story. I look forward to reading the next installment.
enchanted nightingale chapter 18 . 6/5
Loved it!
I loved this thanks.
Can't wait for the second series. Also curious, would the tardis go to the end of time if Jack isn't clinging to it?
Silvermane1 chapter 18 . 6/3
Kool
DeliaDee chapter 18 . 6/3
This was such a wonderful story and I'm both sad to see it end and excited for the next series. For the record, I really hated the Adam episode and wouldn't be sorry if you just skipped it entirely (au is au for a reason, after all). As for Reset, I don't know, perhaps you could have Ianto push Owen away at the last second or something (this is why I'm a voracious reader of but never even attempt to write fanfiction).

Do you think you could add a chapter when you start uploading the next series? That why your loyal readers know the new one is there and don't miss anything. Thanks for sharing your lovely words.
Brose1001 chapter 18 . 6/3
Lovely ending to the season; I am waiting with bated breath for you to start season 2.
Lacus01 chapter 18 . 6/3
Let us know when season 2 is up!
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 18 . 6/3
Absolutely lovely! I can't wait for season two! So glad you aren't dead lol
Narshia chapter 18 . 6/3
I was wondering how the episode of meat would play out instead. Since Rhys is unofficially part of Torchwood they won't have to sneak around him or wonder if he's in on it. Or would they just ask to use one of his trucks to pretend to be part of Harwoods to infiltrate the warehouse?

Is Shades of Blue going to cover the year that never was?
Narshia chapter 17 . 6/2
Loving this! It's a nice take on a rewrite. Kinda hope John pulls through his slump but I sort of doubt it. He's a bit too stuck in his ways. Wonder how Diane will fair later.