Reviews for Shades of Grey
sandysan2013 chapter 18 . 3/12
That was great! I hope your muses are doing well. I'll be looking out for Season 2. Smashing job!
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 18 . 3/7
This is really great. Are you still planning to do part 2? I would love to see your take on Jacks time on the Valiant, and to see the return, and to find out what happened to everyone else while Jack was gone. Please consider continuing the story.
FranArian chapter 18 . 3/6
One word...BRILLIANT. :D
Clint Legolas Barton chapter 18 . 2/27
Great story! more please :-)
FiBeeN chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
I was enjoying this but I'm now very annoyed that you've marked as complete when it clearly isn't. That is not a nice way to treat your readers! It would be nice if you were at least considerate enough to add 'Part one' to the title.
Ladycrow67 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I story I hope you are going to o season 2 of this story I sure hope so.
AokiKaede chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
Oh god. What Jack unconsciously said is breaking my heart. Forever is almost like a curse when it comes to Jack. Thanks for the amazing fic! And I can't wait to keep reading !
DaughterofDante chapter 18 . 6/28/2016
Any luck on the sequel?
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
Great story. Loved the rewrite!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
Love the relationship building goign on between the charas :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
Wow, after seeing the infinite hate in the fandom for Gwen, "and excellent addition to the team" is not something you'd expect to hear! Maybe it'll be different with Suzie here? Because she was quite self-centered and rabidly righteous over the strangest things, not to mention kept taking control of the team for some reason.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
idk "I'm home" and his behavior so far is much more changed than getting a glimpse of the future would bring; feels like his memories travelled back in time and got the bonus TARDIS DLC content :p
AliceIvyRose chapter 18 . 1/3/2016
Love the story. Hope you do write a season 2!
AnnF chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Lovely. Much prefer a full crew.
Syriel1 chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
j'adore cet fic vivement la "saison"2 ;););) :)