Reviews for Shades of Grey
FiBeeN chapter 18 . 10/4
I was enjoying this but I'm now very annoyed that you've marked as complete when it clearly isn't. That is not a nice way to treat your readers! It would be nice if you were at least considerate enough to add 'Part one' to the title.
Ladycrow67 chapter 1 . 8/29
I story I hope you are going to o season 2 of this story I sure hope so.
AokiKaede chapter 7 . 8/8
Oh god. What Jack unconsciously said is breaking my heart. Forever is almost like a curse when it comes to Jack. Thanks for the amazing fic! And I can't wait to keep reading !
DaughterofDante chapter 18 . 6/28
Any luck on the sequel?
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 5/9
Great story. Loved the rewrite!
Love the relationship building goign on between the charas :D
Wow, after seeing the infinite hate in the fandom for Gwen, "and excellent addition to the team" is not something you'd expect to hear! Maybe it'll be different with Suzie here? Because she was quite self-centered and rabidly righteous over the strangest things, not to mention kept taking control of the team for some reason.
idk "I'm home" and his behavior so far is much more changed than getting a glimpse of the future would bring; feels like his memories travelled back in time and got the bonus TARDIS DLC content :p
AliceIvyRose chapter 18 . 1/3
Love the story. Hope you do write a season 2!
AnnF chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Lovely. Much prefer a full crew.
Syriel1 chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
j'adore cet fic vivement la "saison"2 ;););) :)
TheDalgas chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
This was great. I was a bit worried about you keeping Suzy alive but it worked out fine. I'm looking forward to reading season 2
ukdramafan chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Thank you so much for not abandoning this. I wasn't quite sure where you were going with it when the Doctor (and 3 companions) invited Jack in for a ride, but the fixed events are obviously set in motion with the Tardis misbehaving as they leave. Loved that Jack and his daughter reconcile before he goes, and the idea that Rhiannon already knows about Jack and is accepting. Also liked that both Ianto and Jack have confessed their secrets to the rest of the team. Can't wait to see what you do with season 2.
Chinablues chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Lovely take and interesting twists. So glad I tripped into your world!
Jane St. Valentine chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Martha, Rose AND Donna? Oh man, do want! You gotta update Shades of Blue, stat - I wanna see how it happened and how it all panned out!