Reviews for Seoul Souls
its good
BigBang lover97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is the BEST!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
i like the three: birthday, k-pop/kim bum and x-ray..hehehe..love it...
Sugumi chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So it was funny, especially the red squishy rubbery strawberry goo... :D
JenBoredToDeath chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved every part of this fic...I love ur choice of words...quirky, funny :) keep writing :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Adorably cute one shots. Very believable. I loved 'He Wished' and my favorite 'jello'. The last one was cute too.

Good job! Thnx for the read
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I LOVED IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! they are just meant to eachother! Jesus, I kinda love more Ga Eul and Yi Joung relation ship more than JD and GJP! To my favorites!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
"She felt the puppet strings snap as she went...only to be replaced by new ones" ...just kidding! kinda...it's a red thread actually

They're all so fluffy, sweet AND humorous. You're an awesome writer. X) I love the jello one the best, Yi Jung is so childish. XD

Quack: And when do ducklings willingly let you approach them? O_O I wanna meet these ducks!

Ramen: Yi Jung eats alot...O_O (pst...Ga Eul, put in the hot sauce!)

Zippers: Aww...Yi Jung, so mean...x) Does Ga Eul get her revenge?
designerpear chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Omg soooooo many priceless phrases in this story! it's genius! XD
puion chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my goodness, how can I miss this story? This is one of the best SoEul fanfics ever! Super duper sweet!

I love the whole concept, but was kind of confused at first with the timeline (going back & forth). Thank you for writing such a cute, heartwarming story!

Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
pervyprincess chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was soo adorable! :D loved reading every moment of it!
theblackcat1236 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
"One little status couldn't hurt..." I adored this :) So witty xD
Yui4321 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i love this story ive rread it so many times ... it never gets old

thanks for a great story and a great read : )
Nikita Lann chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I'm thankful to you ! It is the first good Soeul I red. (I'm french, si I'm not sure of what I'm writing ')

Anyway, That was just wonderful. Human, true, realistic, I was touching by the characters feeling... no really, thank you.

I can not say how much I am happy after reading this because my level in english is not up enough, but congratulations.

Bravo ! J'ai vraiment adoré ! I loved it, especially the reference to the filet-mignon. Very funny. I have to acknowledge that in luxury (is that the right word ?) french restaurant, there is nothing to eat. And because I have the same appetit than Yi-Joon, see how he ate made me laugh.

Anywayn, thanks for writing !
Out-of-order123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I'm on my way to finishing this drama and I'm not too crazed about it, but my friends are so obsessed with Seoul and I agree they are really cute and you made them even more perfect for each other with this story. Good job.

See ya'