Reviews for Seoul Souls
Golnaz chapter 1 . 1/22
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute spcialy at the end oh my god i love boys over flowers so much like you have no idea,anyway love this ff so lovely and Yijung and Gauel were my favorit couple on that show.

pikagirl28271 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
I cracked up at facebook XD totally my favorite part out of the one shots! The one shots are cute .
soeul fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
its good
BigBang lover97 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is the BEST!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
i like the three: birthday, k-pop/kim bum and x-ray..hehehe..love it...
Sugumi chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So it was funny, especially the red squishy rubbery strawberry goo... :D
JenBoredToDeath chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved every part of this fic...I love ur choice of words...quirky, funny :) keep writing :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Adorably cute one shots. Very believable. I loved 'He Wished' and my favorite 'jello'. The last one was cute too.

Good job! Thnx for the read
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I LOVED IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! they are just meant to eachother! Jesus, I kinda love more Ga Eul and Yi Joung relation ship more than JD and GJP! To my favorites!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
"She felt the puppet strings snap as she went...only to be replaced by new ones" ...just kidding! kinda...it's a red thread actually

They're all so fluffy, sweet AND humorous. You're an awesome writer. X) I love the jello one the best, Yi Jung is so childish. XD

Quack: And when do ducklings willingly let you approach them? O_O I wanna meet these ducks!

Ramen: Yi Jung eats alot...O_O (pst...Ga Eul, put in the hot sauce!)

Zippers: Aww...Yi Jung, so mean...x) Does Ga Eul get her revenge?
designerpear chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Omg soooooo many priceless phrases in this story! it's genius! XD
puion chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my goodness, how can I miss this story? This is one of the best SoEul fanfics ever! Super duper sweet!

I love the whole concept, but was kind of confused at first with the timeline (going back & forth). Thank you for writing such a cute, heartwarming story!

Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
pervyprincess chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was soo adorable! :D loved reading every moment of it!
theblackcat1236 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
"One little status couldn't hurt..." I adored this :) So witty xD
Yui4321 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i love this story ive rread it so many times ... it never gets old

thanks for a great story and a great read : )