Reviews for Becoming The Legend
knightinred chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
It's pleasing to see Kushina had been closer to Minato, although her mean trait was the same as ever. And I'm glad that you're not gonna rewrite Minato-saving-Kushina scene, the anime episode is good as it is.

Ganbatte! I'm looking for the next chapter! :D
knightinred chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Kushina joining Team Jiraiya? I wonder...
knightinred chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Eat that, Jiraiya! Hahaha.

Oh My, Minnie-chan, I love you already.
knightinred chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
One of the reasons I enjoy keeping up with your story is the IC-ness of the characters. Especially Kushina's sarcasm, hahaha.

By the way, I love you, Mito-sama! :D
knightinred chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Ah, this is exactly what I've searched for -a tale of Minato's life!

This first chapter is quite enjoyable. As for your "dead parents" concept, I agree with you because I dislike OC as well.

To the next chapter!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
I love how this story is going...Please update soon!

P.S. You wrote "God of Shinobi" incorrectly. It's not "Kami no Shinobi", but "Shinobi no Kami". "No" is like "-'s". "Kami no Shinobi" would mean "God's Shinobi" :P.
Sakura Kidomoto chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
hello... i love this fanfic. hoping when the next chapter will... i am impatient like kushina and bets the boys half to death in my school, gosh, they are just wimps.. and they mess with me... i earned the name, nickname, bloody witch...
Sunshiners chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Hey, new reader here..
I really like your story.. XD
Keep up the good work..! ;)
FAN chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Veronica Astoria Hart chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This actually isn't a bad first chapter. (I mean you had only a few typos, so it's not as bad as you were implying.) I like your fic so far. On to the next chapter.

I like how Kushina managed to knock out a tooth.
tennisdesi91 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter. Great interaction between sarutobi and jiraiya. Keep up the good work!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
this is exciting to read...i just love it! its so so so ugh i cant explain but wow just wow :-D
Keimichi chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
This is awesome!

Please don't abandon it. ;u; I'm nit a huge Naruto fan, so I never read Naruto fanfics, but I love the story, and I indeed want to know your characterization of Minato. ;u;
redcoverpaint chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Great story! Please update soon! There aren't enough fanfics of this couple... considering it's actually a Canon couple.
RTyop1n0RD chapter 6 . 11/9/2011