Reviews for Fear
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Okay, the ending was kind of cruel. Is there a sequel where you find out where he survived or not? Because if not, grr, curse you.

That is the sort of epically loyal and stupid thing John would do; that's why we love him.
Bo Yi chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Was it really your first Sherlock gif? It was pretty good! Hope to see more!
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ut wasn't awful! I loved it! John is definetly my favorite character! He's such a sweetheart and I love soldiers and Martin freeman! :)
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Um... nope, not complete. lol
Ulura chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
PLEASE add more to this story!

Its so good!
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
AWESOME! You did a really good job. SEQUEL! (Cause i hate not knowing if John is dead or not!) ;)
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was really great! Please tell me you're going to continue. I have to know what happens to John!
Lurawen chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Kiaah! This is wonderful, I think John is very much in character, nice work indeed! 3

... more? Pretty please? What happens next? _
meri47 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
It was not awful, and I think that you captured the angsty side of John very well. And I think that would be the option that he would take, shooting himself instead of picking between two people.

Keep up the good work, and happy holidays!
Rosebud in Amber chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I am glad you didn't try to make john shoot either of them :D our soldier boy would eb way too noble for that :D

it was great
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
But...what happened?O_o Did John live?
WhyNotAMirror chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
John better not die, coz if he does I will be sad and cry, and that would be all your fault and you wouldn't want that now would you? You are a very good writer and to put it simply: :)