Reviews for DGM: Deck the Halls with Innocence
Bronzeapollo708 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Loved reading the story, I can't stop laughing xD, I feel bad for Allen yet at the same time I'm saying that lucky sob, Well if Komui doesnt kill him Kanda will. Allen do you have any last words?
n00dl3gal chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
You are a great writer. I love your work. This is addictingly adorable, as with all your Allen x Lenalee fanfics. Good job and good luck.
Feiryn89 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
WOW you call that short It's long

ROFL
janzen222 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
wow everyone hated allen towards the end xDDDDD
Keiichi and Belldandy 4evr chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
this was a good story i liked how allen showed his feeling 2 lenalee and the end. i thought the bonus chapter was funny as hell since lenalee was the one who relaybled the present and put it infront of kanda's door
Hellocloser chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Shannon-chan! This was so good! I loved it.
Devi chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Awesome story! although, one negative point is that Allen was not like himself at all... :( ...but still, good job, and keep it up! :)
Silvermoon34 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Oh Kanda, what will people do without you? Wow, really funny story, think my grain has died from all the laughing I've done... Please continue!
passion band chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
i know it's way after christmas, but i just read this story and thought it was so cute! i loved it! keep writing! :)
RinoaShadow chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
O-O oh, Lenalee... darkside much?

I see a storm coming x_x cringeworthy moments abound, no?... oh lord.
RinoaShadow chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love this! :D the language you use is fantastic! it's not super boring and doesnt drag on forever, but it's not so simple that you have no imagination of the situation.

great! _ this makes christmas sound good! 8D (at our house it ALWAYS smells like someone 'died' in the kitchen x_x especially when my brother's um... cooking. (if thats what you'd call it.)
shinigamitales chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Holy crap, . .day.! XD Seriously, that was one scary Lenalee Lee. (and a scarier Yuu Kanda with the cookies! XD) I wish I could've read this earlier in time for Christmas, this is just wonderful! I love all the sarcasm and humor and Lenalee's oocness (omg, I still, cannot imagine her doing evil stuff XD), its cute and scary at the same time. ~.~ As always, I like the way you write, and forgive me if the review is too short too! (I was traumatized with that darn chapter 202 all day I think my head stopped functioning XD) And I will be looking forward to more fanfics from you! -cheers- ",
Moyashi-fan chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Holy shit! Lenalee's freaking evil!
Moyashi-fan chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Holy shit! Lenalee's freaking evil!
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Oh dear. I guess it's not a good idea to give Kanda Christmas presents. It made it all the more entertaining, though. Great job.