Reviews for The Servile Gal
228 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was hot with an interesting plot too
Please continue, I would love to read more
naughtynati chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I just read this on Squeeze My Lemon and I just had to find you...this story is just too yummy to be cut short. So, please put Edward, Bella and "your fans" out of our misery and end the night/story..PLZ :)
pinkbubbles134 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hope ucontinue the story!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nice ;-)

Any chance you will ever extend this?
Girl with eyes like the desert chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ohhhhh good one! I definitely wasn't expecting the restaurant part ;) I would love to read more about them *hint hint*
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Fukin hell that was scorching. The tension was perfect and the BJ under the table in a busy restaurant OMFG.. And every other bit of foreplay and secs. I can't believe you left it there with Bella following him somewhere and his promise of not being done with her.. Jesus! Please make this into a t/s or multi chap, I would certainly more than enjoy it. Thks for sharing this with us, Debbie
FranRichards chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
OMFG I loved this story-so hot hot hot! I was disappointed at the end cause I wanted to know more about these two! Please turn this into a longer fanfic PLEASE!
emmilyxuu chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I just love this story! So cute! And very hot. ;D Would just be awesome if you made it a full story!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I loved it. Edward was forceful and dominant in a hot, sexy, completely Sexward kind of way. Wonderful piece of art.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Damn, girl! This was hotter than hot! I'm going to be repetitive, though, and say the same thing I said on your other one-shot! I want to know more! How did she end up in that situation? How come he was paying someone so much for sex? What the hell happened after that night? I know, I know, too many questions, but I can't help it. You got me all caught up in the story, and now I want to know more!

Debbie
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was just ... Nasty! Definitely left me jonesing for more!
duhhuh chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Love it! Love it! Love it! Now I just need to read your other things. :]
pamaroo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hot great story! Would love to see this continued some time. Great writing!
abw05 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Whoa..that was def hott!
Ishmere10 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i liked it. i don't really get it though more!