Reviews for Momentum
ChasingYou chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
They danced to one of the greatest songs in the world. And it is a song of my favourite band. I can't tell you how much that dance meant to me, just know that it meant a lot.
ChasingYou chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
This is awesome and brilliant all at the same time. I like that you give a deeper insight in the emotions of both Eli and Clare. I can't wait to read more!
degrassianwriter chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
OMG I am sitting here clapping my hands together like a maniac! I absolutely loved this story! It was so adorable and so amazing and very touching:) I love all of your stories and this one is just as good as all the rest! I'm not sure if you're still writing, considering this one was finished like a year ago, but if you are, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK GIRL! Love it and YOU! -Kowlover14
Jacksvoiceofreason chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Hey, Floorplanhobo. I’m still learning the ins and outs of this site, and I’m particularly daunted by the whole reviewing aspect. I feel like reviews can be political land mines, and I’m extremely cautious of where I step. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), it is fairly impossible for me to review a piece of writing without giving a whole list of edits and constructive criticism. And I’m pretty sure that’s not what most writers on this site want. Thus, I thought I would start with a review of your work, since it is so well written.

I have read most of your work and have greatly enjoyed your stories, but this piece is my very favorite. I love that you used the power of poetry – the power of words – to connect Eli and Clare. Through this device and through your poetic language, you are able to give a subtle rhythm to your story. As I read, I could feel the rise and fall of the language—the rise and fall of the characters – the rise and fall of the plot. And, to me, Eli’s poem “Glass” evoked this same rhythm (I couldn’t help but think of pieces of sea glass whose sharp edges are worn and smoothed). The poem was beautiful. The image of the sharp edges being healed and framed was a powerful one – especially when applied to Eli, who, in my opinion, is given a free pass too often. His sharp edges do need to be healed before he can be in a relationship with anyone without cutting them.

I appreciate that you took your time in this fiction – slowly developing the relationship and not wrapping everything up in a quick, happy ending. Personally, love slow chapters full of character development. They create a sense of intimacy between characters and reader. And, speaking of intimacy, the scene where Eli and Clare are lying in the grass holding hands is the most intimate scene between those two characters that I have read. Their connection is so quietly electric and so grounded at the same time.

In summary, lovely work. Thank you for your writing.
Ominous123 chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
"Eli still had a scar on his back from when he hit the nightstand, not sure about how that happened." Lmao! that made me laugh. I just read your story in one sitting. Ridiculous how long it took me to come across it, but I'm glad that I did. Great job.
Floating-Uncertainties chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
Wow I just read through this entire story. It was amazing and your writing always impresses me. Defintely one of my favorite authors on here :)
Floating-Uncertainties chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I just started reading this story and I'm hooked. :D
IandLoveandYou1 chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Omg can you stop being such an amazing writer? I think for the past three days all I've done is read your stories!

They are just SO GOOD! I'm glad I started reading Quicksilver. Seriously you have an amazing talent! I love it!
heidipoo chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
I love this poem did u write it ueself?
heidipoo chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You write amazing Ecalre stories.. I love them!
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
I love Eli&Clare togther. The ending made me cry. This story was so beautiful. You truly are a talented writer.
Lyss chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
-gasp- I read this one already!

Loved it, I'm not sure if I reviewed or not so this is one :P
BGuate224 chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
it was AMAZING ! i loved every second of it. it was keeping me from sleeping last night, and now that i have the chance im leaving a review and adding it to my favorites. they waited...months...that surprises me to no end ! lol. Fitz is just one big a*s aint he? sheesh...im happy though, for the both of them. -
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
I loved this story! The pacing was great, the dialog was great, and I feel like you really managed to stay true to the core of what makes Eclare so wonderful!
madisnk chapter 17 . 1/18/2011