Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
wenpip chapter 3 . 4/27
Really enjoyed this fic, hope it will continue at some point, but after 4 years, that doesn't seem likely. Pity.
Spennig chapter 3 . 2/3
Hehehe. Love the mental image with your comment. This one is an interesting twist. I look forward to seeing if you add anything.
Mya Uzo chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
This was an awesome story. I wish you would update.
Vampireotaku chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
This is so good, I really hope you eventually finish it. Your Xander is amazing. :D
extremediva19 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I'm loving this story! :D I only wish there was more of it...
Almadynis Rayne chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Very, very interesting. Please keep it up!
Cindar chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Please update this story
Please i like it and want to know what will happen
Samael chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Awesome story! Please update soon, I can't wait to see where it'll go XD
Elementalkitsuneangel chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
this is a great beginning for a story are you ever going to continue it?
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Two things 1. please don't gay up Xander maybe pair him with Oreo (Ororo) and 2. get Xander to fix rogue's power so that she can turn it on an off
Twillightfairy chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I would love to see if Xander gets accepted by the X-men, though it not being a quick process sounds more reasonable. I know Xander has an ability though it hasn't been shown very much, and I'm curious as to what it is. Is Faith in this new dimension as well, or was she left behind?
nightlight25 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
this is probably my thousandth time reading and i'm not getting tired of it. you're a talented writer and you should really continue this story.
chacra chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
oooo I'm sooo in love with your story! i really really hope you update it soon! i can't about the mayhem xander and andrew will cause!

good luck!
Deleted18 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Wow this story is amazing! I love it! I really hope that you update again soon. It has fully made my night. I can't wait till faith, spike and oz arrive!
pegasus.natalie chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I love this story! Update it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »