Reviews for Advent
scipio96 chapter 9 . 3/11
Wow I've never read a fan fic written in Toby's voice before! And that was good! I always love reading your work, and I finally got around to reading this! I hadn't realized it was completed earlier, that's why I didn't try before. I'm so in love with your Dark!Jareths in all your stories; I think it's amazing how you capture that fey-ness. And I think it's really cool how Jareth isn't just the Goblin King, he's something not quite definable, like a mixture of the different fey stories out there. This one seems a bit like Rumpelstiltskin, while in Erlkonig Jareth is, well.. the erlkonig too. But yeah.. so I loved it! Nice work! :) :D
Jalen Strix chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
I'm continually in love with the complexity of your evil Jareth characterizations. Though it was nice to see Toby's interactions with Jareth, the most captivating part of this story for me was again that claiming of Sarah.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Um.. Wow. I'm all choked up. It's a different way to see the story, from Toby's eyes, kind of out side of what's really going on, and without a definitive ending for Jareth and Sarah, but, I really like it.
Nutmeg chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
This chapter killed me slowly.
It took my breath and turned it into the loudness of silence.
It took my heart and twisted until every drop of tense motion was wrung from its veins.
It made me gasp and hold my breath because I was afraid that every sentence was the last, and I wanted it to go on forever and ever.
I had to close my eyes after each phrase and repeat it over and over until my tongue was coated with the poetry written in prose of this story. It tasted like a dream, half forgotten, half remembered.
This is so freaking beautiful.
Thank you so much for writing this.
It killed me.
Bee-cee-kay chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Oh wow! Just finished reading, this was amazing, very gripping and so well written, thanks so much for an excellent read.
CertafiedGeek chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Damn. That was one good fanfiction.
Kypriothe chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Oh, my god... this is so sad; I'm crying. Poor Toby. What an excellent story, though. Marvelous. Absolutely marvelous.
Fiona chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
Wow
That was dark and somewhat... Hazy? I don't know it just had a dream/nightmare feel to it
Jkrfan chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Ah so jareth is kind to Toby and abusive to women..interesting contradictions
Ginger-Snapp chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
Oh. My. God. That...that just happened, didn't it? Woah. That seriously freaked me out, in a very realistic way. It was amazing and terrifying all at once.

Can you please write something where we find out...I need to know. I just need to know
FrozenPride chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Aaaaaaaaah! Words cannot express how much I enjoyed reading this XD

I kind of melted into a little puddle of slash-fangirl glee when I read that the exact words of the bargain Sarah agreed to were "You're first-born child will be mine." I mean come on, it took me all of half a second to catch the double meaning there. I feel like she needs a little committee of fangirls on standby to translate Jareth's words for her. Although they would probably be on his side anyway XP
BW4eva chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Another amazing fanfiction.. :) I love your writing and your stories are quite amazing. Jareth being evil is something I like also. I plan on reading the rest of your fanfictions.. :)
Diving in chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Awww poor Toby.
Intricacy chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
I love your Jareth. I've been getting tired of the charming, romantic sap that's more often found in this fandom. I've always figured he was a little more dangerous than that.

Excellent writing as well, I love your voice and the way it changes as Toby grows.
bgmimosa chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
another absolutely amazing story. thanks a lot for that. and how fitting, that i'd read it just before christmas. it made me want to go back to writing again :) thanks for that too.

i cannot describe how much i liked the story- and it's too late tonight for my brain to deal properly with literary terms, so i'll just keep it at that. 10 out of 10.