Reviews for My Lady Queen
Mrs.Serenity Chiba chapter 14 . 5/29
Oh my word I am truly enthralled by this Arthurian set story I hope this not the end and hope to read more soon all my love,
What's in a name chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
:( when will you be back?
small876 chapter 14 . 4/20/2015
I am obsessed with "my lady queen" I spent all night rea Ding you story . It's so beautifully written and so capitvating! Please update soon! It would be a shame if you let. Beautiful story go to waste
Guest chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
Love this story so far! I hope you're able to finish it soon, I'd love to read to the end :)
CrownPandora chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
The best rollercoaster of emotions. I was going to stop reading if she betrayed Endymion. Then my heart broke for her when he wouldn't listen. I hope they find happiness. Please let them both live a happy ending!
Latebuttruefan chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
I have only just discovered this story and though it has been four years since it has had an update, I live in hope for one as it is one of the best and most fascinating fan fics I have read and truly one of my favourites. I couldn't believe it when Endymion thought that Serenity had been unfaithful to him. And that it took him months to finally build up the courage to approach her. I hope that Serenity will be able to give him a child of their own before their story ends? Please update soon :-)
shiarein chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
4 years ago... Can I still hope?
Amatsura chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
I love this story and was so happy after a several year hiatus myself that a few more chapters were added. I anxiously await the remaining ones of this story with bated breath. I hope that your bar examine was passed with ease and that you rewarded yourself for all your studying. I am also hopeful that your new law career will not prevent you from finishing this masterpiece. Take care and ciao for now!
Caitlin chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
You have to update. Or at least make a note saying what happens. Please dknt leave me like this! I beg you!
Spaz-attack101 chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
I'll admit, I wasn't happy when I realized that there are no chapters after this one. I have to know what happens next! I'm really happy that this story doesn't follow the traditional Arthurian tales. Besides, it's Endymion and Serenity. They're soulmates! Almost 4 years have been enough to finish law school, right? :) I really hope you finish this story. I love it.
spaz-attack101
Natalie chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
Yay Serenity! Take them down! I love your writing! :D
mnemosyne24 chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
I just spent all day on reading this story. It's great, the way you describe characters, places, emotions. This story is full of pain, sorrow, happines, jealousy, treachery, love, friendship, - it's PERFECT. I really want to know what will happen next, you left us with so many unanswered questions: what happened to Rei, was she somehow spellbound, how will war with Celgrin end, what will happen with young boys... I hope one day there will be chapter 15, 16...
Amber the Bluebird chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Ok so just to let you know, this story is absolutely marvelous! Like seriously this is great stuff. You did sailor moon justice. I have absolutely no complaints except that you put up the next chapter! Your a great writer, and hopefully an even better lawyer. So please do me a solid and put up the next chapter i need to know what's happening, and not to mention that I've been wondering about Endymon's son since like forever!
Amber the Bluebird chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I think I'm going to like this. :)
EmpressDeb chapter 4 . 5/12/2013