Reviews for Letters
TinaF chapter 1 . 5/21
Loved it!
Baxteropolis chapter 1 . 5/8
This was great! I had a big smile as I read Jasper's last letter. Thank you for that.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 1 . 4/3
I can not begin to tell you how touching and unique I think this work is! Without going through the actions, you have built a beautiful relationship that is touching, funny, heartfelt,and in the end...as all along...loving! Their moving together is more than natural and that is another of its strong points. Thank you so much for an exceptional piece of work that touched my heart profoundly!
bells24 chapter 1 . 1/4
I think this is an amazing one shot. Now can you please please please write a oneshot of them after Jasper's last letter? Please?
*gets down on knees* I beg you...
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 1 . 1/2
Awwwww how sweet Encore
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Eeeeeeeee! I'm squealing like mad right now.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Cute!
kerigocrazy chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Gah, that ending was just...perfect. wonderfully written. I'm so not a letter writer, but it was fascinating to see two people fall in love through them. Well done!
deannamd chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
i like this story even tho it consists of letters but i would like to see more, more of what happens between bella and jasper i guess lol
Sitalia chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was great!
TheDarkPlume chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh this was just the perfect story. It's like how an epistolary novel would be written. And yoi have so much potential for expansion material. I love it!
MissEllen chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I know this is from a long time ago, but I just found it. Fantastic reading.
christag banner chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oooh now I want more.
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
i liked it :o) that was good :o)
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012