Reviews for Dragons in the Sun
dragonlover44 chapter 3 . 10/5
Ooh this is a fascinating take on Zuko's banishment. I like this one alot.
lauren.kennedy.794 chapter 1 . 9/10
now this is cruel
PJoHoOFan chapter 3 . 8/20
Of course! 2011 what else
Dragon-Bowl chapter 3 . 8/5
Oh My GOD
This story was sooooooo coooooool.
It kills me that there hasn't been an update in ages. :'(
Now he's the prince of dragons!? The eternal fire went out!? The lion turtle speaks!
Oh man... It's been so long :(
I'll still hope.
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/5
This screamed Daenerys for me and I wish it had been finished ! Oh well
Rahar Moonfire chapter 3 . 7/7
This is probably abandoned now, which breaks my heart. But I did enjoy thid and would love to see it continued one day. I love the little dragons. Zuko is a good nestmate, however clumsy and awkward of a turtleduck he is.

You mentioned in the A/N of the second chapter that this fic takes place in some Dragonverse. What did you mean? Is there more in this AU that I can read? More Dragon-momma-Zuko?! _
dyingUta chapter 1 . 6/27
I'm following this story in case you ever come back to it. I really like stories with spirits they're my favorite part of the atla world. and I love the way you're world building this fic. Lion Turtle is very old but is still surprised by humanity.
dragons7 chapter 3 . 6/10
oh my god, zuko, you poor child, he isn't going to eat you, or your little dragon siblings either, honestly. and all the "respectful" thoughts, i'm actually dying, i can't even believe this boy, he's so sweet and so dumb at the same time, oh my god. good on him for trying, though.
dragons7 chapter 2 . 6/10
oh, no, iroh . . .

i know this is only the second chapter, but i really like the way you write? it's just really good, idk. also, i love how you don't give ozai any wiggle room, like, yes? let him suffer.
dragons7 chapter 1 . 6/10
this is such a cool concept!
yeeeeeess! this seems really interesting delving into the lore and all :)
ropjqw chapter 3 . 6/3
ah im 4 years too late but this was an amazing concept
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 3 . 5/28
Yasssssssss!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/26
Please keep writing this story
CountessMRose chapter 3 . 5/17
Oh why must all the good stories I find be abandoned?! Interesting start and would love to see more but after 7 years I have little hope. . Oh well maybe maybe not still adding to my followed stories list just in case.