Reviews for Dragons in the Sun
Rahar Moonfire chapter 3 . 7/7
This is probably abandoned now, which breaks my heart. But I did enjoy thid and would love to see it continued one day. I love the little dragons. Zuko is a good nestmate, however clumsy and awkward of a turtleduck he is.

You mentioned in the A/N of the second chapter that this fic takes place in some Dragonverse. What did you mean? Is there more in this AU that I can read? More Dragon-momma-Zuko?! _
dyingUta chapter 1 . 6/27
I'm following this story in case you ever come back to it. I really like stories with spirits they're my favorite part of the atla world. and I love the way you're world building this fic. Lion Turtle is very old but is still surprised by humanity.
dragons7 chapter 3 . 6/10
oh my god, zuko, you poor child, he isn't going to eat you, or your little dragon siblings either, honestly. and all the "respectful" thoughts, i'm actually dying, i can't even believe this boy, he's so sweet and so dumb at the same time, oh my god. good on him for trying, though.
dragons7 chapter 2 . 6/10
oh, no, iroh . . .

i know this is only the second chapter, but i really like the way you write? it's just really good, idk. also, i love how you don't give ozai any wiggle room, like, yes? let him suffer.
dragons7 chapter 1 . 6/10
this is such a cool concept!
yeeeeeess! this seems really interesting delving into the lore and all :)
ropjqw chapter 3 . 6/3
ah im 4 years too late but this was an amazing concept
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 3 . 5/28
Yasssssssss!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/26
Please keep writing this story
CountessMRose chapter 3 . 5/17
Oh why must all the good stories I find be abandoned?! Interesting start and would love to see more but after 7 years I have little hope. . Oh well maybe maybe not still adding to my followed stories list just in case.
jj chapter 3 . 5/16
i would love to see more of this
fringeperson chapter 3 . 5/15
I am giggling with delight over here. Okay? I am completely delighted. So cute. So completely, utterly cute. Normally, I'd say that I'm looking forward to whatever comes next, but this hasn't been updated since 2011, so I'll just say thank you for writing as much as you did. Because it was great. Thank you.
fringeperson chapter 2 . 5/15
Okay, so... by the time Ozai has decided to do this, he's certain that Zuko is dead. Actually, Zuko has already made his own appeal, and been given a clutch of baby dragons in return.

Heh. Hehe. Hehehe. That's awesome. Feel sorry for Iroh, but apart from making Uncle sad, the implications of this chapter? Completely awesome.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 5/15
Okay, what started off as completely heart-wrenching and horrible has become something completely fuzzy and adorable with Baby Dragons taking care of Zuko by making him (think he has to) take care of them. That's adorable.
verified sanctuary chapter 3 . 5/9
*proceeds not to be updated for over seven years*