Reviews for Dragons in the Sun
Ronon chapter 3 . 4/11
PLEASE CONTINUE 3
Volans15 chapter 3 . 2/13
Please write more. This story is awesome.
AHHHHHH! This is so amazing! Please, please, PLEEEEASE don't drop this story. Pleeeease! It's been years since you updated (I checked), but that doesn't mean you can't start up again. Please? With so many chocolates on top! I needs must have more Zuko and baby dragons. It's just too cute, and perfect. Ha! Take that, Ozai! You've been officially disowned by the spirits. Ha! I hope you wallow in that for years to come, and have lots of misfortune too.

Hmmm, I would love if Zuko could also get some human interaction too (later on, of course). Maybe Iroh? Or Hakoda? Oh! Or even King Bumi. That'd be awesome, and crazy fun.
DrWhy chapter 3 . 1/15
Ooooh this is so good! I love this concept so freaking much and you write so well and the way the dragons think-speak is so well done! This is so awesome AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT
pikachukite chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
this is a great story. wish I could read more.
Mr. Haziq chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
A shame it hasn't been updated in a while...
Trekkie Padawan chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
"Prince of Dragons" Ooohhh I *love* that name for Zuko!
Trekkie Padawan chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
This is getting more and more interesting- I hope that you can update soon.
Trekkie Padawan chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
This is really good so far! I hope you continue it soon.
CHRISGN chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Pls update
Asj Johnson chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
Ooh... this is an awesome and unique fic.
Eeveecat1248 chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
Update
HikaruWinter chapter 3 . 7/4/2017
Prince of Dragons. Fitting *nods*
(And ohmygod the snark. Zuko's brain! I'm a fan)
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
I see. So Zuko is the Mother of Dragons *straight faced* Well, Big Brother of Dragons. The point. I don't even know what it was. What even is this review, brain? I though we'd talked about this-!
Zuko is also happily living in the land of denial (it was really sweet)
Leigh chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
I do hope you take this up again soon. The world needs more Zuko. And more Dragons! You can never have too many dragons.