Reviews for Dragons in the Sun
Sylvia-Nightshade chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
You probably won’t continue this, but it was amazing, so thanks anyway!
Sylvia-Nightshade chapter 2 . 9/7/2020
Take that, Ozai. Wow, I never thought your brain was gone as well as your heart — how did you expect Agni to like that? How in Agni’s name (yes, that was intentional) did you expect Agni to like you banishing and leaving to die a person who stood up for lots of Agni’s chosen firebenders (I think that’s how it works?)!?
Ugh.
And Iroh... no, don’t be sad, Zuko’s not dead, he’s on the back of a lion turtle with three baby dragons who treat him as their older sibling... yeah, you won’t believe me. But it’s true, and I /really really/ want to see that reunion scene when it happens.
Great work.
Sylvia-Nightshade chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Awwwww... I know this isn’t exactly fluff (Zuko was literally put on that island to die), but... awwwww
Someguy the anon chapter 3 . 8/8/2020
Azulon: banishing my son was a good idea
Agni: no.
AkumaKami64 chapter 3 . 8/5/2020
So sad this fic stopped...Is it uup for adoption?
Flame777 chapter 3 . 7/25/2020
love it, will we get more of this?
WalkingIrony chapter 3 . 7/24/2020
This is lovely. Will we ever hear more about Dragon-Bro Zuko?
Marvelqueen13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
I’m kinda confused...
matt626 chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Love it.
FiveRivers chapter 3 . 6/28/2020
Thank you for writing! :)
badtothebone chapter 3 . 6/18/2020
This is such a refreshing concept for me! I honestly wish I had found this sooner. Zuko having such cute nestmates is part of my canon now ;) If you ever choose to post more of this, I'd be extremely interested (ecstatic, overjoyed, etc.) to read more. Thank you for taking the time to share what you have. :D
badtothebone chapter 2 . 6/18/2020
Whoa, that was intense. I really felt for Iroh. Plus, the pov from the fire sage was a nice touch.
badtothebone chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
This is the cutest thing ever! I started smirking too once I understood what the dragon spirit had done lol :D
cytm chapter 3 . 6/10/2020
ahhhh this had sm potential! hope you're doing good in life though3
DragonLark chapter 3 . 5/27/2020
I know you may have abandoned this but the "Zuko trying to be respectful" scene nearly killed me! Thank you!
Oh that was hilarious
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!