Reviews for Snowball's Ghost Journal
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This gives good insight into Snowball's mind. Few writers on this site have written stories on Animal Farm and have sounded, let's just say, like they're over 12 years old. I sound like a bit of a hypocrite now, seeing as my writing style isn't particularly good. So yeah, back to your story. I've also thought about how Snowball could've been killed. It would've been quite sad if he had; he's one of my favourite characters as well as Squealer. I like the way in this one-shot, Snowball realises how he might've ended up a tyrant like Napoleon. This makes me glad that he was kicked out; it would be disappointing if a character once so brave became as selfish as Napoleon. On another note, I didn't notice any spelling mistakes, so well done. Unfortunately I always have plenty of typos when I write something.
ej chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
nice
Passionworks chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is a nice little drabble, actually. I like how you make Snowball admit to bias, how he delves into what nature itself entails. Lovely work, indeed.

One issue to note, though. "Animism" is, in, actuality, spelled, "Animalism."

Other than that, great job with this! :)
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is a good one-shot you've made, the title really pulled me in and I kind of wish it was longer, but it's okay that it's not. I especially like the fact that Snowball has realized that he was biased and such. I hope you write more Animal Farm fanfics, keep up the good work!