Reviews for Winter Magic
eusebios1989 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
So let me get this straight...
You have a ninja (someone who wants to be unnoticed) working in advertising?

Really?

Really?!

REALLY?!

This is one of the few complete DOA fics around right now, and the immersion just flew away. So disappointing :(
DeceptivelyGood chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
I'mma... bit confused... It would have helped if Fanfiction notified me with updates, and if I hadn't missed out so many chapters... But I like the ending. I wish I could come up with something as romantic as this.
The fox chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
That was the happiest and best ending ever !
The fox chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful job on your fan fic story ! You should write more
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
At first I thought everyone was going to do some gardening... Then i found out that it was actually 'wedding' and not 'weeding'! So my bad. Anyways i love this and dont want it to end. Oh well, good things must come to an end eventually :(
Guest chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
Aaaaaah! This story is so awesome!
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
YES! I love you for not killing Teddy... Yet! I really hope he doesn't die! And I have a strange feeling that someone will maybe die in the next chapter, but i'm not completely sure yet. Oh, and I loved the Ayane X Hayate scene for some reason... And I felt so sorry for Hayate when he had t lie to Hitomi. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
Yay you finally updated!
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
WAIT! I'm confused... When were Kasumi and Ryu at the beach?
Wood3nh3art chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
Amazing! I cannot wait for the next chapter, please tell me you will update soon.
Mikki Alexandersson chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I'm glad that Kasumi is back after the born of her baby. However, who's Arianna and William?
Mikki Alexandersson chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Kasumi and Hitomi are not the only girls who have their own love problems, Kokoro also has her own sentimental conflicts.
Mikki Alexandersson chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
looks like Kasumi have some kind of intimate relationship with Ryu Hayabusa! that's what I like it...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
hmmm... Okay, so we know it's a 'he'... I honestly don't know who it could be! But knowing you, it will be a great surprise. It's also a shame to know that this is the second last chapter :( I'll make sure to support all your Dead Or Alive fics in the future :) PS. You updated fast! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh! Aaahhh! I can't believe it :) haha finally you updated! I can't wait for the final chapter :) I bet it'll be amazing! :) I'm kinda sad it's going to end though :(