Reviews for Winter Magic
Besweet chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
I really like the consept of this story, i really enjoyed the beginning and the Hayate and Hitomi part when they kissed in the Kitchen was very cute:) theyre my favourite pairing anyhow after about 5 chapters i was a little lost and i slowly started to lose interest in the story sadly. There were to many names and characters it got confusing, they all became americans with normal jobs? i think...overall great job though, sorry if my honesty seemed a little rude.
eusebios1989 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
So let me get this straight...
You have a ninja (someone who wants to be unnoticed) working in advertising?

This is one of the few complete DOA fics around right now, and the immersion just flew away. So disappointing :(
DeceptivelyGood chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
I'mma... bit confused... It would have helped if Fanfiction notified me with updates, and if I hadn't missed out so many chapters... But I like the ending. I wish I could come up with something as romantic as this.
The fox chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
That was the happiest and best ending ever !
The fox chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
Wonderful job on your fan fic story ! You should write more
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 27 . 10/30/2012
At first I thought everyone was going to do some gardening... Then i found out that it was actually 'wedding' and not 'weeding'! So my bad. Anyways i love this and dont want it to end. Oh well, good things must come to an end eventually :(
Guest chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
Aaaaaah! This story is so awesome!
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
YES! I love you for not killing Teddy... Yet! I really hope he doesn't die! And I have a strange feeling that someone will maybe die in the next chapter, but i'm not completely sure yet. Oh, and I loved the Ayane X Hayate scene for some reason... And I felt so sorry for Hayate when he had t lie to Hitomi. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
Yay you finally updated!
LittleMissyGalPal chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
WAIT! I'm confused... When were Kasumi and Ryu at the beach?
Wood3nh3art chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
Amazing! I cannot wait for the next chapter, please tell me you will update soon.
Mikki Alexandersson chapter 22 . 7/29/2012
I'm glad that Kasumi is back after the born of her baby. However, who's Arianna and William?
Mikki Alexandersson chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Kasumi and Hitomi are not the only girls who have their own love problems, Kokoro also has her own sentimental conflicts.
Mikki Alexandersson chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
looks like Kasumi have some kind of intimate relationship with Ryu Hayabusa! that's what I like it...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
hmmm... Okay, so we know it's a 'he'... I honestly don't know who it could be! But knowing you, it will be a great surprise. It's also a shame to know that this is the second last chapter :( I'll make sure to support all your Dead Or Alive fics in the future :) PS. You updated fast! :D