Reviews for Bodyguard
Moongirl12121 chapter 24 . 1/18
I really loved it! SETO KAIBA GOT A WEDGIE IN PUBLIC I THINK I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN FOR A MOMENT THERE OMG
Moongirl12121 chapter 23 . 1/18
I'm glad Jou's dad wasn't all pissy, but did he really have to tell them all?

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME OMG
Moongirl12121 chapter 22 . 1/18
Interesting, Seto is still an ass, but Joey has bigger problems to worry about it would seem.
Moongirl12121 chapter 21 . 1/18
I still wanted to Jou to get shot. That would have been awesome. Someone should've gotten shot.

SETO finally said it!
Moongirl12121 chapter 20 . 1/15
SETO KAIBA YOU DUMBASS
Moongirl12121 chapter 19 . 1/15
Seto you dumbass.
Moongirl12121 chapter 18 . 1/15
I'm excite that something interesting it going to happen next chapter! Not that this hasn't been interesting, but I want Joey to get shot or something because that would be AWESOME
Moongirl12121 chapter 16 . 1/15
I don't think Joey noticed that underhanded insult right there. That was a fuckin smooth way to say it.
Moongirl12121 chapter 15 . 1/15
I really like that you didn't make Jou's dad a prick. Most stories use that way too much.
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 1/12
Pet names are supposed to be cute though, and Seto used the word 'cool'? Names are power that is true, but in this case they don't sound like pet names, they sound like... nick names from your weird friends that are trying to find their spirit animal.

And for your information, my spirit animal is the wolf, he can't just take mine. Grr
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 1/12
Is it only really bothering me that Seto is harassing Joey? Because it's bothering me an awful lot that he's getting away with it and that Joey isn't kicking his ass for being such a brat.
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 1/12
Seto don't be an ass and go back on your word!
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 1/11
I like the idea of Jou winning and kicking Seto in his knackers before exiting the car.
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 1/11
Mokuba thinks the important questions.

And I still think Puppy is a good nickname, if only to tease him and such.
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 1/11
Dangit now Seto knows who Katsuya is... Game over...