Reviews for The Ghosts of Christmases Past
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/3
That was Really sweet of Danny to finish the tree for Steve. And to be thee for him and get him to the hospital.
allanon9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
He was so Steve, I guess!
Good Job.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ah, i love sweet and caring under that gruff complaining exterior!
Lulu chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Nice story ...
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Another superb one.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved the ending. It's actually hard to find a solid friendship story out - often authors write with TOO much fluff, making a story about two grown men way too mushy, or they just write straight-up slash (no pun intended). Few others can successfully walk the line and capture the emotions of the characters. Here, Danny's actions, along with the note, were perfect, IMO.

Love, love, loved it. Keep writing!
purehalo chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was so completely wonderful , touching , amazing and i wish it had been in the show. I love the way you show the care Danny has and the way Steve just can't keep anything from him.

Thanks for sharing x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
They did leave us hanging at the end of that ep. Of course, that's the way it was planned. :( Really glad you did this tag.

Having Danny decorate the tree for Steve was a nice touch, too.

Very good. :)
shirik chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
excellent story! this is so accurate for my opinion- this is how steve would/should react! really enjoyed a volnerable hurt steve
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful! Touching and humorous, as well. I feel for poor Steve, but he has true friend in Danny.
ZhaLenn chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was a wonderful one-shot. I loved it when Danny insisted on hearing what was wrong with Steve. The ending was so funny.
mcatB chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very good, Nessa! Loved this - and good to see you in this fandom, too! Best part was the note at the end...
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ahhh, happy sigh. This was wonderful and I love the note and threat Danny left for Steve. Of course Steve H/C is a definite bonus. Thanks and looking forward to more stories from you...Winnie
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was very believable. I could feel Steve's pain.
A chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I really enjoyed your story. I like the way Danny just showed up and took care of Steve. Great dialogue, it could very well have been a scene in the show. Thank you.