Reviews for There Goes My Life
adia90 chapter 12 . 2/7
urm, why was Edward so easily bullied by Tanya? didn't he learn about the birds and the bees? wasn't he confident that Tanya's supposed baby wasn't his? why didn't he kick the bitch to the curb and risk all this unnecessary heartache? why? i know he was in high school but dude, stay awake in biology.

you're very talented, but this edward pisses me off.
sparkledamnu chapter 22 . 10/16/2016
Wow! I can't believe I haven't read TGMY before. Truly a fantastic story - no - a life story.

Each character grew so much. I didn't like Edward much at first but grew to cheer for him in the end. It's okay for a man to say "I'm story." Thank you for that.

And Bella. So good to read a Bella with a strong constitution and willingness to learn to forgive.

Charlie came through as an awesome father. Excellent dialogue from him.

I looked at the reviews and it's been a while since anyone posted. I hope you that you check every now and then.

I enjoyed your story so much. There are others and I hope to read them soon. Thank you for gifting your stories to our fandom.

Elaine Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on FB
shaz308 chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
He deserves everything he gets.
shaz308 chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
I hope she can go to school.
shaz308 chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
She is being hurt over and over again,
shaz308 chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Nothing seems fair for Vella. I hope things turn around for her soon.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
She has a long way ahead of her.
shaz308 chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Well it isn't surprising. Edward needs to leave her alone, he causes nothing but pain.
shaz308 chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
She gave in too quickly.
shaz308 chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
He says she's wrong and than leaves and proves she's sadly very right.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Edward and Tanya are both awful. Even if she is lying, Edward should be there to refute her. The fact he isn't makes Edward responsible for any of her lies as if he is telling them.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Looks like this is going to be a tough one. I hope Bella wins through. I'm not so sure about Edward.
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
This Alice is something and I defintiely need to stop reading cause I know he's going to be saying sorry to her ass again when he doesn't need too.

The only person he needs to say sorry too and grovel too is Bella. Fuck Alice.
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 4/13/2016
If all this fic has left is Edward apologizing to everyone... Even to people he shouldn't need too, alice. I'll stop reading right here.
JoJo Sky chapter 22 . 2/12/2016
I know this is an older fic but I just finished reading it and loved it, and that last sentence had me in tears.