Reviews for Wesley Crusher On The Prairie
fanfiction fan chapter 10 . 2/6
Great maybe you should make a story in which a 14-year-old boy from this year is travels to the lhotp world and he falls for Laura and she does to. She should be his same age, too. And his personality should be the same: respectful, modest, unselfish, etc. He should also have very good looks and a good singing voice.
zeusfluff chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
I found this story to be wonderful!

Thanks for sharing!

Dan Sickles chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
This was a good story, but I really wondered whether Wesley was worried about violating the Prime Directive. Did I miss where he discussed that? And it would have been great if he had a really important mission in the 1880's, like recovering some precious ore or something.
Dan Sickles chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Wow, everyone is totally in character and it flows really well!
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow, great opening chapter! Will there be an explanation of why Wesley is here? And also, what about the Prime Directive?
Jadeblueafterglow17 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Very cool crossover... ; )
Theresa M chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
OMG! i got sooo excited when i saw the title of this fic...and you did not disappoint. This was a sweet story and i loved it! I looooove star trek so much, and i love LHOP too, so this was great for me! keep it up!
dengeki chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I don't get it. At first it seems Wesley and Laura are a couple then Amanda comes and Laura doesn't do anything! Please explain
Nalbal chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
This is a really interesting story- I am a LHOTP fan, and a huge TNG fan! I look forward to the next chapters!
Lyla Calm chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Awesome update! Can't wait for your next one.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Nice idea. Somehow I can't see them being so calm about it though; I think they'd think he was a bit 'touched'. Oh well, good job anyway!
Lyla Calm chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter! But I didn't know Wesley Crusher was from Star Trek...that just goes to show how much I'm into space movies, lol. Can't wait for your next update!
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow, you actually combined Star Trek and Little House on the prarie. But may I please ask why?