Reviews for Rainbow Unicorns of Doom
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Evil charas on the next "Heraldo," possibly?
hop-step-jump chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LoL, this was such a funny story. You're really good at writing from Rima's POV. Keep writing!
Midnight-LOL chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I effing love this 3 It's the only Rimahiko story with perfection in the character's personality 3333
OichiGal45 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was such an awesome story! :D

Who knew Rima was really that evil.. xP

poor Nagi has to deal with her LOL i shall put this into one of my faves :D
xXMoonsilverXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
haha, loved the bit where rima says "(A note to children everywhere: If you want to effectively threaten someone, make sure you're tall. If that is not possible, then just simply emit evil energy like I do.)"

in all, loved the one-shot itself!

xXMoonsilverXx
forever.blue.skies chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Rainbow unicorns of doom? That's... That's genius. XD Was it just a random idea you magically transformed into this hilarious fanfic? (That's a compliment, if you didn't know.) :D

The list may be my favorite part (2nd only to the rainbow unicorns, but you already knew that), since it was interesting to see what Rima could think up of. Besides... It made me laugh anyways.

This was well-written too, and it's just really... Good. And random, which I adore. XD To end this rather long review, I'm just going to leave it off lamely as: Good job! I loved it. :3
InnocentPigxx chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOL! This made me giggle! Im a short person myself,, so THANKS RIMA! you really taught me how to emit evil energy! _! But i'm rooting for Rimahiko!

Thanks for making my day! I hope you continue making me smile!
Logan Aura chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Nice fic!

Took you long enough though.

update the Reader's thing!

also, could you look at my things?

No beta, but I do have someone helping me.