Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Desire
Hiera22 chapter 26 . 5/2
I absolutely love this and is way to excited to see where this goes! Please i need next chapter!
keks.sebrle chapter 26 . 4/21
UCH an amazing story. I totally binged it in one night. GREAT writing! PLEASE update this gem again soon :D
Aikanamintariansha chapter 26 . 1/31
Ummmm... update? Not that I like to push, but... it's been almost a year! You can't keep good ideas and READING MATERIAL rotting like that! Well, actually, you COULD, given you're the author, but still... anyways, it's been too long, and not even an official announcement of hiatus! REALLY now... well, anyways, bye! PLEEEEASE update soon?
Hm chapter 16 . 1/5
An apostate informing..?
This story isn't going to turn into some kind of bashing of non-faith right? That's disappointing.
crylo-ren69 chapter 26 . 12/22/2020
This story is so fantastically written! I binged all of it in one sitting and hope to see more one day. If not, then I’m happy to have read what is here, and will probably be back to re read it! The plot line reminds me of a few Tamora Pierce books who is one of my favourite authors, I’m so glad I stumbled upon this! Also always happy to read Canadian work :p hope you are well x
Amber chapter 26 . 9/30/2020
This is fantastic. Love the premise and the way the story is coming together. Keep writing please I need to know what the one tail will ask of her.
01262000 chapter 26 . 8/30/2020
I LOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH! You have no idea how happy I was when I first started reading this story! Like, a Garra x Sakura fic where he wasn't a brick wall and they took her seriously. I adore this story!

There first interaction was sooooo well written, and really made me understand the character of Garra for this fic. His teasing of Sakura is also so so cute!

I can't wait till they reunite! And the dreams are really cool too! Like, this is my favorite story I can't wait!
Lupin Popow chapter 26 . 8/15/2020
This is just awesome ? The tailed-beasts-are-Gods AU I really didn't know I needed ? It is just amazing, I don't have words to discribe it ! The lore, the Gods, the part each character plays in it is just...Wow ! The Gods' personalities are just so well thought, I love the fact that each God represents the aspect of something, and for the little we know about them in canon, you did a very good job for assigning their own personality. It feels real.
The tasks are just so cool like, the Gods know what to give, according to the novice's capabilities.
I love how you take us on this journey, I feel like I am discovering each aspect of their lives.

So now we are at the last (but not least) God. I hope the one where we will have some answers...? I really am wondering what's going to happen with the Ichibi.

Also, I am exited to see where the war with the Akatsuki is going to take us. (I love the fact that Deidara is the brother of Ino and we are going to see if he went with the Akatsuki, as in canon.)

All in all, I want to say that you are an amazing writer. I love what you did with your universe and I love the way you write. Thank you for this amazing fic !
PockyPhoto chapter 22 . 7/18/2020
I had totally expected Yamato to help with the carving, but now I’m curious if he joins the story. I love it when the other characters are introduced and I get to read how/where they fit in.
PockyPhoto chapter 8 . 7/18/2020
Building healthy friendships with a pouty Gaara~ I’ve loving this story! Can’t wait to read about her next tasks!
PockyPhoto chapter 5 . 7/18/2020
This chapter was too cute! The Lee/Gaara rivalry ending up with Sakura taking charge, the kiss, and the insistence of her pilgrimage which means Gaara recognizes and encourages her potential. I’m excited there’s another 20 chapters to read of this story~
PockyPhoto chapter 3 . 7/17/2020
I just started reading this fic this morning. Gaara is so suave~ I’m excited to read more GaaSaku interaction.
tanuki chapter 26 . 7/9/2020
Yay!
Aelibia chapter 26 . 7/9/2020
Yesssssssssssssss
Eclipse shadows chapter 26 . 7/9/2020
What a fantastic chapter! All these trials are just perfect, and it was like Kakashi was meant to be a priest of the two tails! I adore this story so much. Keep up the great work!