Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Desire
This story is amazing I would love it if you would continue it! Its honestly one of the best GaaSaku stories I've read and u would love to see you continue it.
jacpin2002 chapter 20 . 9/15
This is a great story. I do hope it continues! I would love to get a fight scene of Gaasaku teaming up (kicking asses and taking names). The ultimate defense and the ultimate offense!
jacpin2002 chapter 17 . 9/15
Yeah, Gaara came home! Safe and sound. So I wonder if that was Itachi or Sasuke that he was fighting...
jacpin2002 chapter 13 . 9/15
Gaara got her in trouble! Oh, my! But it probably so good to do something so bad! I love bad boy Gaara!
jacpin2002 chapter 10 . 9/15
Of course Gaara would win hands down against anybody! That man is scrumpious to look at is so powerful! I mean who can resist that beautiful red hair!

Loving this story.
jacpin2002 chapter 8 . 9/15
Can i just say that I am loving this story and I adore Gaasaku!
Luna Blossom chapter 20 . 8/6
OMG!
I can't belive it!
MY FAVE STORY HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
Honestly after such a long wait I thought you forgot and dropped this story. But know I'm glad that you surprised us with a new chapter.
THANK YOU!
Thankyou for the update. It was a lovely surprise. I missed this story badly. Reread it and still love it.
lakeya2700 chapter 20 . 7/9
Really good story so far can't wait until the next update
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 20 . 7/7
Ahhh! This fic is so good! What a cool idea! And I gotta love the GaarSaku. I'm so excited to read more!
Kitamori chapter 20 . 7/5
Oh yes! I'm so glad this updated! I always read the other chapters and when I get to the last one I cry! I hope everything goes well for you!
himeko63 chapter 20 . 7/3
Excellent job with this story and chapter! I was pleasantly surprised and excited when I saw this was updated! Love the flow and I'm happy Sakura is getting a little extra work for herself! I look forward to seeing how the redt of her pilgrimage goes! Thank you for the update and keep up the phenomenal work! May you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers also happy !
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 20 . 7/3
I'm tired and sore, so I can't convey all the excitement I feel about this story in this review (I gushed and swooned while reading this - a new GaaSaku for me to read, that I've never seen before, yay! ;P).
Suffice it to say, I absolutely adore this fic and I hope you continue to write and that your real life gives you the time to get back into the swing of writing. *favs*
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 20 . 7/2
Glad to see you're back and doing well!
Lady Elya chapter 20 . 7/1
Wow, I thought this story was abandoned, I'm so glad I was wrong! I had to reread the whole thing cause I couldn't remember anything, but I enjoyed it immensely all over again. Your writing is good, and the plot seems pretty original, I quite like it. Did you get your inspiration for the plot from somewhere?