Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Desire
Guest chapter 22 . 42m
THIS IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SAKURA GIVES INTO GAARA AND THIS IS M RATED! THE TENSION IS BUILDING AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Pozarika chapter 22 . 7/18
Really enjoying this story and looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Luna chapter 22 . 5/14
I wish there will be more GaaSaku moments!
GinaCat chapter 22 . 5/2
I really love this store. I can’t wait to see what happens between Garra and Sakura. Your awesome
MeeCee chapter 22 . 4/26
I was at my desk when my phone buzzed last week. When this story popped up I literally mouthed “no shit”.

Glad to see it back. From a non-literary standpoint albatross are pretty awesome birds.
halcyon calamity chapter 22 . 4/25
I'm so happy I found this story! The world you've constructed here with the nine different gods is so creative. I love the idea of the pilgrimage and you've done a great job of dropping hints regarding Gaara's identity and background. Excited to read more!
Waaa, thanks you!
This chapter is awesome, i love your job.
Seltap chapter 22 . 4/19
Huhu~ Glad to see this again.
FallenInDreams chapter 22 . 4/17
Thank-you so much for updating. I love this chapter from top to bottom. But especially the GaaSaku lol. That ending was perfect - like lovers saying an unknown "good-bye" before all war breaks out. The sweet but ominous moment. And Gaara being cheeky was the cherry on top. This is brilliant thank-you. :)
congrats on becoming an english teacher!
tanuki chapter 22 . 4/17
Speed read complete. LOVE THIS!
onyxgirl22 chapter 22 . 4/17
I am so happy that this story has continued.
AWESOME!
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 22 . 4/17
A great chapter. :)
Kishimoto island, lol. ;)
jacpin2002 chapter 22 . 4/17
Very happy and surprised to see an update for this fic! I love it. Gaara is such a sweet little vixen. :) He got Sakura all flustered. LOL.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Glad to see Asuma and Konohamaru.