Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Desire
i wish anime guys were real chapter 19 . 7/24
I want to cry because I saw the date of the last update, but I also want to know how you are doing these days; the last chapter you wrote mentioned surgery. Have you been well? I'm sure that there are many that wonder the same thing. In regards to your story, know that I greatly appreciate the dedication you put into your story. Your vast knowledge of lexeme has me learning (and hopefully remembering) more intelligent sounding speech XD I don't want to push you to update as I see that it has been a while, but I wonder if you still have a plan for the story? You left a lot of loose ends that irk me to no end; I can't figure out for the life of me the significance of certain events in the story, though I know they hold great value. Your delivery is great when it comes to writing; you truly have the writing style of a professional writer. I hope that even if you do not continue this story, the readers may find some of your work on the shelves; whether or not we know if it's you!
moonfairy014 chapter 19 . 7/16
amazing! Very unique and well balanced! I hope you haven't abandon this
please update
i'm dying to know the continuation of this
Sook03 chapter 2 . 4/19
He seems to be really into her. Tsunade should be more careful about letting her apprentice go off alone.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my. Ride boy, thoughtful girl.
I really love this story please continue it I'm dying to know what happens
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
is this discontinue?
aww this was such a good story too bad too bad
smileysgoboing chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
This is such an amazing story, it's actually one of my favourite Naruto fics here. I think you've done a great job keeping everyone in character (or as much as possible in an au) and this universe is brilliant and very original. I've never read anything like it, and I love how you've managed to incorporate elements of the Naruto universe into the world, but still have it so different and unique - I really like how you've used religion.
I'm also enjoying the relationship between Gaara and Sakura a lot, and I'm really interested to see how everything plays out, especially with who/what Gaara and Naruto really are.
Anyway, this is a fantastic story and I love your writing :)
Pain's Rebel Angel chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Ne, I feel so disappointed! I read this today and was like, "Hell yes awesome story!" Then, I realized you haven't updated in so long DX
Caeria chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Sad that the story doesn't look like it will ever be updated. But I enjoyed reading the nineteen chapters that you did have. It was great story, cut down in its prime. :-) But you know, I think I'll do a follow on it just in case you decide to pick it up again.

Thanks for the afternoon read.
onyxgirl22 chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
I'm another person who would like to say how much I love this story. You have made such a great world. It allows the characters to keep their abilities, but the abilities have new meaning here. The character interactions are are very realistic in your work. Please update!
ViLaVi chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
Great story! I hope you pick it back up ) best fantasy premise I've seen in a long time!
NipponNeko chapter 19 . 6/20/2013
I like the premise of the story and how the main characters, Sakura and Hinata, are in the dark as much as the readers are. They can only guess, as the readers can. I like how Gaara wants to rush the relationship and Sakura keeps him moving slowly, Hopefully you do start writing this again because I would like to see where this story goes, along with a lot of other people.

May muses bless your writing.
Spazaroni chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
Hello, after reading what you have written for your story, I must say you are quite talented at writing, which I commend you on. The details you have put into writing this AU story are interesting and keep the reader happily on their toes- and keeping our minds working on thoughts and theories regarding where the story may go.

The only thing I could possibly make a comment regarding - and please note it could very well be because I was reading chapters 12 onwards after 11pm on a school night- but I had to keep thinking about the distinguishing between One and Two when you were in the dream conversation visions, I kept thinking of the temples, but it was the only thing I had any problems with, but that could just very well be reader's error and most likely is.

I hope you choose to eventually continue your story because it, I believe, could be one of the great and treasured stories for Naruto fans, especially us whom love the GaaSaku AU stories which deal with non highschool AU's.

Sincerest Regards Until Nextime (hopefully), thenewanniecresta :D