Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Desire
lakeya2700 chapter 20 . 7/9
Really good story so far can't wait until the next update
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 20 . 7/7
Ahhh! This fic is so good! What a cool idea! And I gotta love the GaarSaku. I'm so excited to read more!
Kitamori chapter 20 . 7/5
Oh yes! I'm so glad this updated! I always read the other chapters and when I get to the last one I cry! I hope everything goes well for you!
himeko63 chapter 20 . 7/3
Excellent job with this story and chapter! I was pleasantly surprised and excited when I saw this was updated! Love the flow and I'm happy Sakura is getting a little extra work for herself! I look forward to seeing how the redt of her pilgrimage goes! Thank you for the update and keep up the phenomenal work! May you please try your best to update and continue really soon for us readers and reviewers also happy !
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 20 . 7/3
I'm tired and sore, so I can't convey all the excitement I feel about this story in this review (I gushed and swooned while reading this - a new GaaSaku for me to read, that I've never seen before, yay! ;P).
Suffice it to say, I absolutely adore this fic and I hope you continue to write and that your real life gives you the time to get back into the swing of writing. *favs*
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 20 . 7/2
Glad to see you're back and doing well!
Lady Elya chapter 20 . 7/1
Wow, I thought this story was abandoned, I'm so glad I was wrong! I had to reread the whole thing cause I couldn't remember anything, but I enjoyed it immensely all over again. Your writing is good, and the plot seems pretty original, I quite like it. Did you get your inspiration for the plot from somewhere?
Brev chapter 20 . 7/1
Thank you for updating!
Isis36 chapter 20 . 6/30
Thanks for the update :)
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 20 . 6/30
Wow... An update from a story I'd long forgotten about, during a time when Naruto holds little appeal for me. Still, it was a good chapter and I hope you don't take so long again to update. ;) Though considering how long I take sometimes, I guess I'm not one to talk, eh? ;)
Peppei chapter 20 . 6/30
Excited to see the next task. Your idea is so unique I love it
Dimensional Roamer chapter 20 . 6/30
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS STORY TO UPDATE. THANKS

Great chapter, and yay for teachers!
I missed this story so much
I wish you could update this amazing story
fallevelyn chapter 4 . 2/17
I enjoy your writing style is flows in a natural way... you know who I mean? I was never good with words ...
fallevelyn chapter 3 . 2/17
another awesome chapter in this story