Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Desire
wistfulparadox chapter 24 . 1/15
i'm so glad to have found this story again. i read it back when i was younger and there were only a few chapters updated, nearly lost hope about it updating, but i'm so glad that i found it and that you've updated. i loved the pacing of the fic, and how you are able to not just focus on one aspect, but include others as well while building up the plot for the main conflict. i will await for you to update once more! take your time. this was well worth the wait
Aelibia chapter 24 . 12/22/2019
I really love this story! I hope you return to it soon.
Aelibia chapter 9 . 12/21/2019
This is such a cool universe you’ve made! Glad to be reading it
Guest chapter 24 . 11/25/2019
Ugh I love this, it's such an interesting and unique plot and you write the characters so well. My only quip is that I wish Sakura and Gaara had more of a slow burn. Anyway, great work and thank you!
Wow chapter 24 . 10/1/2019
Just blazed through this, loooove
crankymamaneko chapter 24 . 5/21/2019
Thank you for this update! I'm excited to see how you are plotting out the Akatsuki interference with this, in addition to the GaaraXSakura pairing. Now I must reread the whole fic from the beginning.
Briyitt chapter 24 . 4/28/2019
Muy interesante trama y una gran historia! Sin duda espero la continuación ansiosa!
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 24 . 4/24/2019
Thanks for the new chapter. Sakura is doing well in her journey. I wonder if all these tasks she is doing will be preparing her for something big in the future. I look forward to finding out.
I hope all is well for you. Thanks again for the new chapter.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
Love love love it update soon but take your time with it
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 24 . 4/19/2019
Oooooh my lord it’s been so long! I’ve missed you! As usual your writing style is amazing and it has improved over the years!
FallenInDreams chapter 24 . 4/17/2019
How many things does Sakura have to learn to complete her tasks? Ino and Hinata are gonna get a kick out of this story. ;)
tanuki chapter 24 . 4/17/2019
AWESOME
Sailor Tiamat chapter 24 . 4/17/2019
Loved the new chapter!
Gaara'sGoddess chapter 24 . 4/17/2019
Hope Gaara will appear soon.
jacpin2002 chapter 23 . 2/27/2019
Excellent update. Looking forward to how she completes this task