Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Desire
Sun and moon100 chapter 21 . 2/10
Please update
I read this a long time ago. I'm happy to find it again as the worldbuilding intrigue is strong here.
Im so glad you're back I love this story so much! Keep up the great work!
Yay thank you
LightlesShadow chapter 21 . 1/18
Yayyy! You updated! I've also been rereading your story and I have a speculation about Gaara's connection to the One Tail and Gaara's relationship to Sakura. My theory is that Gaara is the reincarnation of the saint of the One Tails and Sakura is the reincarnation of the saint to the Six Tails. And in their past life, the saints fell in love but something happened and it had to do with the wars in the past.
Anyway, I think you should keep your Canadian English writing, it sounds more proper and us readers could stand to learn more vocab. The American English...just doesn't seem like it would fit well with the story.
Those are my two cents.
FallenInDreams chapter 21 . 1/18
I've been rereading this lately, not ashamed to admit. Can't wait for the story to pick up. All this foreshadowing is making my head spin. ;)

Um, just a suggestion: maybe, look for a second beta? Not to replace your current one, but to tack on. I've personally never had more than one beta at a time, for things, but I've heard that when people get overwhelmed with what beta/alpha stuff they need done, having an extra one can help. Just a thought. Your comment about not changing from Canadian English to American English made me think you could ask a Canadian ff writer to help with that part, to make sure.
(Kudos to you though; I can't imagine switching my native English spelling and grammar to American... no offense.)
Sorry for the ramble.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
jacpin2002 chapter 21 . 1/18
I'm so glad you updated this fic! I went back and reread everything all over again just to get back up to speed. I'm liking that everyone is coming together and their little 'army' is being formed.
Looking forward to Gaara trying to sneak more than just kisses next time. Sakura knows she wants him!
Brev chapter 21 . 1/18
Thank you for updating! Love your story!
Dimensional Roamer chapter 21 . 1/17
love it so much! thank you for updating! DR
dreamwalkerlisa chapter 21 . 1/17
Congratulations on your success! This is one of my favorite stories and I’m looking forward to all future updates!
Lover chapter 20 . 1/3
Please please update soon. I absolutely love your story. I had gotten out of read fanfiction for a while and then I saw you had updated a few months ago.
Susan Drakian chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
Ugh ok I couldn't help it I read up to chapter six. I'm so dang excited to see what happens next. But I'm going to pass out now which sucks. I want to know the tasks. I bet I know who was talking in her dream.
Susan Drakian chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
AH! I love this, only on chapter four, It's sooo refreshing. I can't wait to find out what the nine tails is. So many questions. To bad I have to go to bed. I'm reading the rest tomorrow!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
I know you're in collage but please dont forget about us and at least finish this story its awesome and i might actullt cry if you dont
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2017
This story is amazing I would love it if you would continue it! Its honestly one of the best GaaSaku stories I've read and u would love to see you continue it.