Reviews for The Great Alphabet Meme, The Reid, JJ Version
melle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love badass!reid, but caring reid is wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
JJ/Reid are amazing together. Though i get this wasn't romance, i wish there was some between JJ and Reid. Thank for sharing. :)
yaba chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This was lovely. I liked how different this was, how caring Spencer was and how it didn't involve anything sexual or cliche. This was great :)

Yana
Alece chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I think you did a great job with JJ! She's tough because she appears so strong, but you know she can be an emotional wreck too. I liked the moment where JJ remembers his mother and how he doesn't make this about him at all. Great job!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was so good. You could feel every movement down to your toes.
lallymoon chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
[Have to admit I stopped dead a few lines into this and started reciting Middle English poetry aloud. Yup, Swedish Chef. Why have I never noticed this?]

This is a lovely, lovely story. It just stands to reason that Spencer, who has cared for his mother since childhood, would know how to calm a troubled spirit - anyone's but his own.

Kitty
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was...so...powerful. Reid is an amazing being. Truly.
cassibill chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
lmsfndsmhwrmnsrmnknbcn dmb gsmkmskndnmswksb dbgss Brain overload.

This is the way I've always seen these two. There's no awkwardness between them, ever. Of the whole team, they are the biggest opposites but thay are obscenely close. Like twins. They are hyper aware of one another. They are amazing partners. They complete each other. They have each other's back always. What happens between them, stays between them. I've always suspected she knew about the drugs for sure based on her never bringing up his behavior and him glancing at her on his speech about arson as a drug and an addict needing support to get out. I also suspect he knew she was the first on the team to know she was pregnant, since he quickly went to checking Em and Hotch's reactions to her announcement while they were still watching her. They've learned a lot from one another over the years. They can be placed in any situation and it works. This was amazing. JJ's at her most vulnerable. She can't find the words she uses so well and, when she can't think, she goes to the one person that won't judge or expect anything from her on instinct. He just lets her be broken in a safe place until she can cope again, exactly what she needs. You really should write these two more often.

The TNG ref is L. Anna Kestra, M.D., Psychiatrist . It is a play on words for Lwaxanna and Kestral Troi, Deanna's mother and sister.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wonderfully done. Reid and JJ are so great, there is so much love between them, not romantically but more than just friends.
Cantoris chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I believe the story you're thinking of is Marked by MadLori. It's one of my favorites as well and I can see where it influenced this work. However, this remains original in and of itself. Very impressive.

One minor issue though. I assume you have this taking place right after "Penelope" as JJ only just receives her weapon back at the end. You also mention that JJ thinks about the shower comment she made to Garcia which doesn't happen until a later episode.

Other than that, wonderful job.