Reviews for Those Days
Mama Goose chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
You wrote this story a long time ago, but I just found it and love it. I disagree with the reviewer who thinks that Finn's manner of speaking should be more refined for someone with a college degree and an award-winning play. To me, your Finn does indeed sound like a grown-up version of high school Finn. He is able to verbalize complex ideas, yet he still has that small-town charm. I know plenty of highly educated, well respected adults who still speak pretty much the way they did growing up. In fact, I think your portrayal of adult Finn is spot on.

Another point I'd like to make: many people think that all it takes to write a good story is just a good plot. Not true—I am impressed by the amount of your research into theater, your pacing of the plot, your believable dialog, your attention to grammar, and your willingness to do re-writes. If you are not pursuing a career writing professionally, well, you probably COULD be.

Thank you for writing this. I'll be reading your other stuff, as well.
Finchel-Is-Foreverr chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
one of my favorite fanfic ever
I re-read it for the 5th time
your writing is so amazing and the story telling it just so good
I just want to say thank you for this story
even if it been 2 years since the last update
it just help me cope with Cory passing
kezztip chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Beautiful Finchel story. Enjoyed it enormously.
mida212 chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
OK, it's officially 3:01AM in New York and rather than be sleeping, I stayed up reading every chapter of this. I'm kind of surprised I can write a coherent review. I found myself equally torn between wishing Rachel would ask about Finn and wanting Finn to come visit Kurt and run into Rachel.

The idea of using Glee as the musical and the vehicle to get them back together was so great. The little touches were just great, the L sign and "From the Top" even Rachel making her youtube videos.

Great job!
lolalolafan chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Just discovered this story. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it one sitting. I loved the concept and the meta!

Thanks!
keep it to myself chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
The whole thing was amazing:)
haileerikerawr chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
Just reading this chapter makes me so excited for when Finchel (hopefully) fall in love in Louboutins in Lima!

This story is amazing and very well written, it's a shame it only has 43 reviews, but I'm going to recommend it to other shipper ASAP!
CarmenMauri chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
Fluffy and wonderful and I am addicted.

Bravo! Honestly. You've quickly become one of my favourite fic writers!
CarmenMauri chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
The proposal was incredibly in character. I love how you've written Finn; it's almost as though all of my thoughts regarding him are written in your story. He's perceptive, insightful, modest... I love it.
CarmenMauri chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
Favourite part of this chapter was the way that Finn and Rachel were in sync. He knew exactly what she wanted, despite the fact that her face was buried in his jacket. :)

I forgot to comment on how wonderful the Santana/Rachel scene was. Part of her meanness stems from immaturity, but I'm happy that you addressed it in the fic.

Honestly, nothing but love for this fic.
CarmenMauri chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
My heart! My heart! The fact that he watches her youtube channel made me squeal! So perfect! And I love how you've tied in Eternal Sunshine-I like it. Their personalities even fit! Clem was eccentric and had a flair for the dramatics, while Joel just went with it. I really appreciated that.

Again, sorry for the massive reviews, but I just feel the need to comment on every chapter! Hahaha!
CarmenMauri chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I'm probably annoying you with all of my reviews, but ohmygosh, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC!

Poor Finn! I just want to hug him, but at the same time, I want to hug Rachel. I love how guarded this Rachel is. How guarded and how Quinn-like she's behaving; denying how she truly feels. I guess she's trying to protect her heart, which is important, but I just wish she'd come out with it and admit that those feelings she has for Finn are there.

/Ramble over.

Awesome chapter!
CarmenMauri chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
My stomach literally did sommersaults when Rachel thought Finn and Santana had just had sex! WOW! I'm nervous to read the rest! Hahaha!
CarmenMauri chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
I really loved how you started this chapter with Rachel's fears. Poor bb. And the reasoning behind those fears was so profound.

I'm not gonna lie, but I'm getting anxious to meet Finn. I like that he's been mentioned in every chapter, but I need to see him soon! Hahaha!
CarmenMauri chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I've always imagined that Quinn would go into photography (I blame Dianna for this assumption, though). Her friendship with Rachel is what I want on the show. Two girls who understand one another and want the other to succeed. They were in competition all of season one and it's nice to see them get along in this fic.

I'm heartbroken that Rachel is over Finn, but I like that you snuck in that bit about her thinking about him almost every day in the first chapter. Granted that had been when she'd first got her job at the restaurant, but I like to think of it as a habit she never did get out of :P Yes, I am grasping at straws here!

Anyway, amazingly done!