Reviews for Surrogate Father
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 9 . 4/25
Lol I loved it all!
Antonio chapter 4 . 4/21
Hilarious! But I am having a lot of trouble picturing Vegeta being fatherly.
Purpletshirt chapter 9 . 1/25
wow these stories are really cute...don't forget to update.
nimedhel09 chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Ermergherd! This is sooooo cute! I love Vegeta as a reluctant daddy to 2 little half-sayians and father figure to one teen demi-sayian. He's so perfect for the role (even though I still feel like Gohan would rather look at Piccolo as a father figure than Vegeta, who would be more like an uncle to him, if you know what I mean).

I really enjoy these drabbles and hope they go on for a long long time, lol!
xFlipJamsx chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Please keep updating this story
Smithback chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
awesome!
Galaxylam84 chapter 9 . 2/6/2015
Love it, it was heartwarming love Vegeta!
guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
You are right! Never thought that you would update lol. I always think that goten would see vegeta as a father figure. This is absolutely perfect. I sometimes wonder how goku will react if he knows goten relies on vegeta more than him.
vinny valentino chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
Great short stories. For some reason I enjoy stories where Vegeta is the father figure to Gohan and Goten after the Cell games. Hope to see more in the future.
cara9001 chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
Aww that's so cute!
quaintadventurer chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
So glad that you wrote another one!
FireStorm1991 chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
I'm glad you updated this story. I've always loved your stories, and it's been a while. Keep up the good work, and you'll figure your other stuff out eventually. I've been having the same challenges w/ my own (life gets in the way, as I'm sure you know). Good luck! I look forward to reading more. This was a very adorable chapter!
Amazing girl 55 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Awesome story, this is definitely going in my favorites. Update soon.
Flaming Beauty chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Will u eventually intriduce bra in this series? Thks for the update.
pannybaby123 chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
very cute chapter write more soon :)