Reviews for Watery Grave
ScarletRunner chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
A cliffhanger, how utterly unfair.
I was reading and now this.
Oh well.
I really enjoy your writing style, please update soon.
Rose.Massimo chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I read chapter 4, and I wanted to tell you:
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee update this soon T_T I really need it... Because this story is the most excellent story i have read... I never find stories like this, and this one is the exception. I really really love this one.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE UPDATE T_T

Hugs, Rose M.

Note: I almost dont speak english, then forgive me if you cant understand some words... I really want to you continue this story...
love-heart-heart chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Please update soon! I really can't wait to read more! :D
Alexandre chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Continues, and let things warmer. Once you post a new chapter email me please?

Thanks in advance.
Rose.Massimo chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
OMG! I cant believe you updated it! I am so so so happy for this! I thought you wont continue it, but it is here. And that make me so happy :D

Because your story is really, really beautiful and fabolous. It enchant me. So, please please continue it!

UPDATE SOOOOON! And thanks for updated it :D

Note: I am sorry for my English, I am really a spanish speaker.

Wishing Good Luck and giving you many hugs, Rose.
Rose.Massimo chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love it I love it I love it. You write so good! This is enchanted me! I love these stories. Pleaseeeeeeeee please please continue it! If you dont it, I will be so sad, and desperate :/ :D Please continue!
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
do I have to say anything else

besides how awesome this is?

well no. No I don't

I love this story and I hope you update soon!
Lusna chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Hum let me see, starvation, sickness, is there brusing if there is it is starting to sound like abuse. Good story so far a little confusting, should try to make it a little more clear what is wrong with Skip, neverless all and all good story.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
No! Why are you screaming scipio! What has happened to you! I hope you update quickly!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
It has to be scipio!
Saturated chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Really good story. I think you should continue.
Mentally Unstable User chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Expected more, but a good continuation.
menolikee chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
again with the cliff hangers! my goodness!

what happened,what happened, what happened aaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

i am loving the suspense, you are so good at it. you had me so worried about skip in this chapter, i actually caught my breath. the characters are always so.. in character. everything is so well described, its easy to picture the whole thing going on in my head as im reding.

CLIFFHANGER LONG WAIT _ME - SANITY _
SorchaDorcha chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
That really wasn't what I was expecting at all. It was excellent! I am now even more intrigued, what on earth has happened to Scipio?

Your characterisation was very good, I like how you've made Bo sweet and responsible while Prosper is struggling. It's a nice angle and one that's rarely, if ever, given any heed. I really hope you update soon! This fanfiction is superb! Well done!
Please update chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Wow, this is such a great fanfiction! Well done! I really like how you've characterised everybody while still putting your own spin on things. I really hope you update soon, that cliffhanger is painful!