Reviews for Better Than Me
WindPretear chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I CRIED! Oh my goodness, I sobbed SO bad. This was so good; soo many feels. The build up between the relationship and emotions was very well written and the parallel between Ino and Shikamaru was brilliant. Loved it!
narusaku143 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Gosh. I love it. I thought it wil have a sad ending bt gues I'm wrng haha. If it turn sad gosh I will dfinitly can't slep .wish u write mre .
onceuponabloodynight chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love this story! Yay! :))
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was very adorable! Thanks for the great read ;)
izzy825 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved this! I was gonna be so freaking sad if Ino turned down Shikamaru again.
AngelBaby5643 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Okay so I usually don't update on one shots but damn yours is so AWESOME! I mean its like really really good! So I would like to give you my praise since this has to be the BEST ONE SHOT EVER! Until next time!

Always & Forever Angel ;)
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
amazing i loved it!
Butterfly1293 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
It was so worth reading for. I found myself crying before I could even decipher the words "Hurt" and "Pain". In this story, it was so realistic, and you did a great job emphasizing them.

They're just too lovely to be separated and you're just so brilliant to put them back together. Thank you for this wonderful fanfic. I would absolutely love to read your other stories.

Butterfly1293 :)
Bri4everyoung chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I LOVE this story specially the ending when it says just like clouds they were one can you do a oneshot about neji/tenten i would love that thanks Ü
Lissa.chann chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I cried reading this because I'm going through something similiar and it kinda made me realize something..

Beautiful story btw, thank you.
Amazon Spirit chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Bittersweet at first but turned as right as rain no pun intended. I loved the ending especially. "And just like the clouds, they were one." I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to love stories I just can't get enough!
Arcanee chapter 1 . 4/13/2011

Kairin Meilin chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This so amazing story!

very sad...i hope you writing again! especially about ShikaIno.

ps : sorry about my bad english.I am from Indonesia.
MONST3R chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this is so beautiful and wonderful :) i love reading it over and over again! you're an amazing writer.
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
loved the story! it's so sweet! weird thing being that when i read it, it was raining here to...