Reviews for The Hero Type
heromartymcfly chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I made this face when I read the story: :). I made this face when I saw the update published date: :(. Please update soon. I'm a huge Ben fangirl as will. :)
Cassandra Finn chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was so well written and I loved the unique look at Ben before the game. Please update soon and I can't wait to read more! :)
DesertofSet chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful story! You are a great writer. Ben is one of the most interesting characters in the game; I was especially happy to see that this story centers on his life before the beginning of Fable III. You can never go wrong with Ben Finn. That's my motto. Well, not really, but it could be. And of course I can see him stumbling into the Academy, tinged blue and shivering from the cold.

I also liked the Anglo-Saxon reference (Hlýda for March). Your writing reflects your skill, as well as your knowledge of old culture (or at least the months).

I look forward to reading more!
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Welcome aboard the Finn Express, lol! :)

I absolutely loved this! I always wonder how Ben spent his days before joining Swift. I enjoy reading about his adventures in the game. I'm excited to see where you're going with this!
Belisante chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I really like it, the story flows and the descriptions are beautiful. I look forward to reading more.