Reviews for Finding Home
Desertisle chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Nice story. I really liked the setting. But, very confused between Fred and George; initially George died in your story and then Fred and then they both are alive. Thanks for writing it.
ifithasapulse chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Adorable. Love it. :)
awree chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Heartwarming fic from beginning to end.

Very much enjoyed the character development of both Ginny and Draco as well as their playfulness. (:

VERY cute ending as well, not to mention the clock. I do believe the clock is seriously overlooked in many fics and I'm glad you caught on to it and just d'awwwh. 3
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Amazing story! Completely LOVED the ending!
Kelsiee chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
awh, this was really cuuute!
marinka chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Cute and i love the last sentence, just brilliant:)))
Jennifer chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
This may sound absolutely corny but I've read what feels like 500 different D/G fanfictions but this is probably my favorite ending of all of them with the reference to the clock
black111star chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
"Yes, Malfoy, it is. I'd prefer you use my first name. I do have one, you know" she replied with a slight smile.

Shouldn't Ginny be horrified to realise it was Malfoy that helped her? I don't see why she would willingly be so open to him.
The Miss America chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
soooo cute! i love ginny/draco! and its always interesting 2 see who people pair harry up with!
The Kathryn chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
I would just like to let you know that this is my favorite Ginny/Draco fanfic ever. I mean that. I love the very end, it's just... perfect :)
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
great and loveable story!
LuluCalliope chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Ginny Weasley is, I must confess, one of my least favorite characters from the Harry Potter series. I could tell that she was introduced just to be the token love interest. I don't think that Harry would have been happy with her. Things would have been better if he had ended up with Cho Chang!

It's interesting to see where this is going. I'll keep on reading.
Fred is awesome chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
This was really good! But I'm a wee bit confused about chapter five... Fred died, not George... I wasn't sure if that was purposeful or not, but it confused me...

Kira aka Fred is awesome
Boogum chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Aww, wasn't this a fluffy little chapter. _

Because of our conversation at the forum, I could not help reading the pizza scene with my 'dirty' radar turned on. Alas, I'm afraid you had me gone right from Draco carefully and deliberately kneading the dough.

Joking aside, I'm glad they were able to enjoy each other's company and get a bit of brightness and laughter in their lives.
TuesdayNovember chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Awww, you guys! This was another wonderfully adorable chapter. I loved the way you took note of little things like soap, and the way Draco noticed Ginny being pretty in the firelight was just too sweet!

I really enjoyed this chapter. D and G are so adorable together. And it was a long(ish) chapter too! D