Reviews for Contractions and Split Infinitives
palmtreehead chapter 1 . 7/29
Very sweet, thanks for sharing
Taly chapter 1 . 4/28
Wow I love this fic! Very wholesome
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/17
I love this! i agree with Eugene's statement that they may be princesses, but their girls too. No matter what status one has it doesn't change the fact that they're still human, so no matter what etiquette Manners Tutor teaches Punzy when all the chaperones are gone I bet that those princesses will be all giggles and squeals. It's nice to read about how Punzy would have dealt with her new princess life. Congrats on this story and Kudos! :)
PurpleGalaxy34 chapter 1 . 4/7
I loved it!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
I loved reading your story, thanks for writing it. I was expecting Rapunzel to meet the other Disney princesses, however, the ones you made up were a nice surprise.
-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Okay, I can totally understand the contractions (poor princesses!), but infinitives? The only infinity that I know about is a sideways eight and regularly used in Calculus (urg). And that it's impossible to really split an infinity because it would still equal infinity.

Other than my confusion on split infinitives, I loved this! Thanks for sharing!
engineerwenlock chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Love it!
RandomButLoved chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I love this so much! I am glad that you made the Princesses OCs, so you could give them characters and different personalities. The going back and forth between complaints was probably my favourite part, though them all looking at the paintings was really sweet. Rapunzel must have hated explaining the end; though at least things all ended well. Plus, I would love to see the socks! :3
Jumping JellyBean chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This was so fun to read! Thanks for writing it and feel free to write more if you feel inclined ;)
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Wonderfully cute :)
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Awww! This is so cute !
bellachaos chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I liked this. Nicely written.
SharKohen chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Wonderful! Absolutely gorgeous and funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015