Reviews for My Enemy, My Friend
Starart132 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Hello there. I really love your story so far and I hope there will be more chapter coming eventually. I love the interraction between the angel and Shinji.
Waiting for the next one.

I hope you will do it.
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
This is very good! I'm interested and can't wait to see Shinji and Kaworu's interactions.
omegadude1 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
You troll, you.

Well, this is interesting. I really like the amount of world-building going into this, as opposed with getting straight to the action. While I like action and stuff, normal slice-of-life is good, too.

I read the the TV Tropes page that you stated somewhere that this would be an Asuka/Shinji fanfic, which seems to be supported by Asuka's reaction to the video of the battle and the tags. However, it would be nice to have a confirmation.

I really like the characterization of Sachiel, but I wonder how exactly you plan to characterize 14, 15 Angels differently. Of course, some of them may have similar personalities, as it appears that only the one who killed an Angel can see it.

As for the scene with Gendo and Yui, that might go on the Nightmare Fuel page! ;3

Please update soon, pl0x.

-omegadude1
Slicerness chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
It sounds like Rei has the body of the Rei from Mogudan's comics, cuz her canon self really isn't all that curvy. She has a modest bust, but aside from that she hadn't really started... blooming, I guess.

As for the story, fuck you for making me care and then discontinuing it! I was really enjoying this...

Impotent Rage aside, Sachy's character is always fun to see, and your narrative is quite entertaining to read.
Shep Squared chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I freaking love this. TV tropes led me to the original thread, but that's dead now so I was wondering if you'd care if I used the idea of this fix.I'd ask on the thread, but its been dead for months and I probably wouldn't get an , it'd suck if you gave up on this before Shamshell turned up. the snippets were awesome, but would be more so with a good backstory. Keep up the awesome work.
ShepSquared
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
So... exactly how much force will need to be applied before you write more? I found this through the old thread, and after I finished going through the story here I got to wondering.

As you know Evangelion takes itself far too seriously, and the fandom has for the most part gone along with it, at least in the West. Your story and the rest of the ghost Angel tales make for a breath of fresh air.
Rizaidym chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
I am amazed. You've actually made me LIKE Gendo. I didn't think that was possible. I still don't want him to win, cuz that would mean, y'know, the end of the world, but... .
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
excellent story, very amusing.
Where the gras is greener chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Nice chapter. Shouldn't it be "fascinating" though, instead of fastenating?
code R.R chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
to be honest i realy like your story its so cool how you made the anegls turn outbto be
Remzal Von Enili chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
please tell me shinji is going to get more ghost angels?
Unsigned chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Nice. I wondered how long it would be before that thread became a full fic. Are the Angel-powers going to still be in here? And the scene in the train?
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love how you made Sachiel - one of my favorite Angels ever - into a Ninth Doctor-level wise-ass.
templar627 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Great story so far can't wait for the bext update
vivilost chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
MOAR! I beseech you for MOAR! Thanks you're great.