Reviews for My Enemy, My Friend
12954086 chapter 1 . 4/25
it is a modern tragedy that this fic is dead. I wish it would get adopted but I know I am not the right man for the job
alexis chapter 4 . 11/12/2019
cette histoire est géniale et donne un point vue intéressent je suis impatient pour la suis. J'espére que l'intervantion des ange permet de changer l'histoire car j ais pas aimer la fin de la série je le trouve triste.
SteamPunker1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
The bluenette part made me chuckle, jolly good pun.
anon chapter 2 . 1/15/2018
Poor Adam.
Also, having a "Russian" with a last name ending in -ovich or -evich makes him look for all the world like a cryptojew.
anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
Sachiel is a surfer dude type
Man, do I hope all the Angels are going to end up that ridiculous.
It's like Evangelion Abridged.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
please update!
Jakesteel chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Be this updated? ever?
Dragonshadow121 chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
teddy Roosevelt could have stopped the angels alone on the back of a moose
Das Amerikan chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Das ist gütt. Ich leiben.
Starart132 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Hello there. I really love your story so far and I hope there will be more chapter coming eventually. I love the interraction between the angel and Shinji.
Waiting for the next one.

I hope you will do it.
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
This is very good! I'm interested and can't wait to see Shinji and Kaworu's interactions.
omegadude1 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
You troll, you.

Well, this is interesting. I really like the amount of world-building going into this, as opposed with getting straight to the action. While I like action and stuff, normal slice-of-life is good, too.

I read the the TV Tropes page that you stated somewhere that this would be an Asuka/Shinji fanfic, which seems to be supported by Asuka's reaction to the video of the battle and the tags. However, it would be nice to have a confirmation.

I really like the characterization of Sachiel, but I wonder how exactly you plan to characterize 14, 15 Angels differently. Of course, some of them may have similar personalities, as it appears that only the one who killed an Angel can see it.

As for the scene with Gendo and Yui, that might go on the Nightmare Fuel page! ;3

Please update soon, pl0x.

-omegadude1
Slicerness chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
It sounds like Rei has the body of the Rei from Mogudan's comics, cuz her canon self really isn't all that curvy. She has a modest bust, but aside from that she hadn't really started... blooming, I guess.

As for the story, fuck you for making me care and then discontinuing it! I was really enjoying this...

Impotent Rage aside, Sachy's character is always fun to see, and your narrative is quite entertaining to read.
Shep Squared chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I freaking love this. TV tropes led me to the original thread, but that's dead now so I was wondering if you'd care if I used the idea of this fix.I'd ask on the thread, but its been dead for months and I probably wouldn't get an , it'd suck if you gave up on this before Shamshell turned up. the snippets were awesome, but would be more so with a good backstory. Keep up the awesome work.
ShepSquared
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
So... exactly how much force will need to be applied before you write more? I found this through the old thread, and after I finished going through the story here I got to wondering.

As you know Evangelion takes itself far too seriously, and the fandom has for the most part gone along with it, at least in the West. Your story and the rest of the ghost Angel tales make for a breath of fresh air.