Reviews for Their Green Eyes
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
Cool!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
With Sue as a mom I would need anger management classes. She ain't even talking to me and I'm bout to squeeze my ear phones to death
Marie One chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
Very nice and see you next chapter.
Ash chapter 24 . 7/30/2015
Will Jake dump Bella after the baby is born? All the drama because of her isn't worth it. Isn't safe. And isn't healthy.
4everEllen chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I'm happy that you updated this fic! Please, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
so bella is pregnant again?
brankel1 chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Love it.
Ash chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
Wetness? Was it fluids? Or blood?Did Bella lost the baby? As in miscarriage? That would be karma too. Times three. Jacob is only with Bella because she's pregnant right?
brankel1 chapter 25 . 5/4/2015
Amazing.
Quebie331 chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
Great chapter! Need more! Come on with it. Plz update soon. Thx
Silverfires chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
I am glad you are continuing this.
bonzgirl chapter 25 . 5/2/2015
Please let Bella and Alice be the first and only one's to die. I am hoping the war is just some type of metaphor. I think Alice doesn't want Edward with Leah and is obviously trying to cause trouble. I am hoping the baby, along with Leah and Edward, are going to end up saving those they love.
Ash chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
Wait. What? Didn't alice apologize to leah a chapter of so ago? And NOW she pulled this shit?

How good is her gift anyways? I thought she can't see into the future if wolves are involved ...

I was wondering when Bella would show up though. Because the attention is no longer on her. Wondered how long it take for her to try to get attention back to her. Attention whore. Gold digger too.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
No I Have To Wait! For ThE end
Ash chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
... I was looking forward to the new chapter. Can't you revamp/reedit the chapters after the story is COMPLETED?!