Reviews for Control
christina chapter 3 . 1/17
i like the part when colt told charles he wanst in the mood to fight but charles dit lisening and colt kick he butt
Tessy3 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Noooo!
Not another chapter yet, how am i gonna survive? Please keep writing, i totally beg you!
Tessy3 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
OMG!

So exciting! Loved the end.
Tessy3 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
"Hey, man, youre dead?"

It made me laugh so hard my whole family wondered what was i reading!
Tessy3 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Loved Colt!

Hes wild and impulsive. Yet, hes not always angry and he worries about friends. A beautiful balance. Your characters have several shades.

Great job!
Tessy3 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Great chap!

I just cant stop reading. Characters seem so alive!
Bunn chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Yes! Yes! Order that pizza!
Lighter chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I love this. I really do, and I'll tell you why. The writing is clear and understandable for a first time out. Oh honey was mine ever a mess, but I got better. So, hugs to you on that. This line: Colt nodded, "Of course. I can only fake so much remorse though, and that quota was used up a few hours ago." made me laugh out loud, I swear. I've thought that so many times in my life its scary.

This was such a happy find because you don't see many Colt stories that aren't just romance based because someone had a song in their head. Thank you for writing whats running around up there ahaha.

A critic hmmm, oh. Maybe some more detail. What kind of day was it out, that sort of thing whenever you'd like to lengthen. But your human background, the chanting kids for example, spot on loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Love the story update soon
FairyDust353 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Love the connection at the end!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
ahh happy birthday :) lovely chapter cant wait till your next upload and hope you have a wonderful birthday
FairyDust353 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
So happy that you updated! I am excited to see Colt meeting someone nice ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Nice chapter ahaah that girl reminds me of me ahhaha when I meet some new people I tell little fibs here and there ahhahah and man if I was colt and my dad said I couldn't go to y grandpas I'd drop kick his butt lol upload soon
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
uh oh could you upload another chapter possibly i like this
heartbrokenlover13 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011