Reviews for 402 Black, White and Gray
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 3/22
This time. The story around Merlin Gaius and Gwen. Then Arthur and Uther. I couldnt say more because i think this is tye complete story for the missing piece in between. Bravo!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Love this whole story of Donnie and his sick Father, with Merlin saving the day with a'damn-the-consequences' attitude! Brilliant writing, you're a writer in my eyes and I hope to see more of you!
Bottled Sunshine chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
These are very good, much too good for me to pause and review between each one, but of course that's selfish of me. I really wrote this to let you know (in case you haven't yet been told) that you're quite right: you are not a writer, at least not in the usual sense of the word. You focus on action and dialogue, and give only the barest hint of thought. You are a *screen*writer. Or a playwright, should you turn your attention there. And a very talented one.

Thank you for sharing this talent with us.

BottledSunshine
Stephy chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Now that I've read all of your episode thus far, this episode makes a LOT of sense! It was not just to show Gwen's understanding of the need for magic but ALSO Arthur's mind. He is definitely not his father. Bravo!
Tinkerbell90 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Oh Arthur's talk with his father was amazing and the end was very good. I'll hope Gwen will find out about Merlin soon
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Oh, I really liked this! :) I'm excited about reading the third episode! :)
TwiTragic13 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
loving your interpretation of the 4th series!

if you write more could you do some banter between Gwen and Gwaine! I love those two- but not together!

TwiTragic13

xxoxo
xx.reading-stories chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
it's really awesome:)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Wonderful! I do think if anyone else is to discover Merlin's secret it should be Gwen. She would have the best chance of convincing Arthur that magic is good, and of accepting Merlin. I also really want Gawaine to know, but that's just cause I think he's awesome lol. Nice job!
soulful dreamer chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Once again, bravo. I like the progression, as well as Gwen's rising suspicions about Merlin.
PixieTrix09 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Very good
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I'm ecstatic that you decided to continue beyond Camelot Returns.

This was yet another brilliant episode! Loved that Gwen convinced Arthur to face his father and the scene with Uther and Arthur was really well written. Well they all were!

Also, i'm of those readers that also read reviews for stories to see the general consensus and you seem to have a big following. So you HAVE to continue. Pls :p
QTFics chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I have enjoyed your take on what could have happened next. I wouldn't object to a third installment.
calebonyqt chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Another great episode! Looking forward to Gwen learning about Merlin's secret and wondering how she will let Merlin know. I am also wondering how Uther will let Arthur know that he knows about his secret. Yeah! I don't have to wait to read the next eppy/chapter!
MerlinFan chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Please continue :)

Thank you for the Merlin fix while we wait out another year! Love your character development, especially Arthur becoming more of the king he will eventually become. Only suggestion is that the scene with Geoffrey could have been a little bit longer with Arthur explaining his actions to show that not only was he kind and caring, he was being kind in a wise and smart way instead of falling for what could easily be a false story. Other than that, everything else were just right! Particularly Gwen getting Arthur to see Uther, the Arthur and Uther interaction and when Arthur made Uther face his prejudices, Gwen getting closer to knowing about Merlin's magic and hints of the knights of the round table taking a more active role. More please, the more the better, you have so much talent!