Reviews for I Promise, I Love You
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/22
This is the Impala. The great beauty. The baby! Dean's baby!
SlytherinBitchmaster3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
maryweather...

dies
Neworiss chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I normally don't review but this was beautiful and I cryed and expeccially cause I'm graduation next month the speech hit me hard keep writing! I love it!
erhea chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hey there. It took me several hours last night to read this story and I do not regret one minute of it. It's an endearing story that made me shed more than just a few tears. To my eternal mortification, my husband was at home and the poor dear insisted to find out why I was outright bawling my eyes out. Sigh... I had to explain thay YES, I was ok, YES, I was reading slash fanfiction again, NO, I won't stop because it's not "immoral", YES, I still had a few more pages to go through (like rereading the whole story once more). Sooo... I love it. It's one of the best highschool AU out there. Consequently, 24hours later, here I am writing a review. Thank you for sharing this story with us, avid deastiel shippers
graphic content chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
A wonderful fic, I loved it.
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was quite honestly one of the best things I've ever read. I was either smiling like a maniac or bawling like a baby. To put it simply, it was amazing and has a special place in my heart where I keep the most beautiful things in the world. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I cant even describe this. This was so fucking great. I cried i laughed…i felt anger at those assholes. This should be a movie i swear. This was amazing and you would make a lot of money if you were a writer. This was perfect with a capital "P" and I swear I've never read anything better. THATS saying something.
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is beyond perfection.
Mohoro chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aww precious! I cried a bit, and I really needed a cry due to life stresses.
Adorable and super chick flick moments!
Loved the dynamics of the Novaks too.
yuphello chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
loved the story! It was so sweet, I cried when cas was injured! poor baby :( I really want see what the wedding was like though!
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I loved this story. Especially when the dad enters and Dean just punches him in the face - pure Winchester awesomeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i love this story i didnt even like destiel till i read this

totally awesome!
kthehuman chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this. So much in the beginning was friggin' hilarious. Just the random thoughts from different characters got me. "The hell?" XD
I will say that I don't like how fast the love and everything happened. But really, that's a minor thing. This story is fantastic. 3
lovetryan chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
loved it! almost cried towards the end.
Fruity Loops of Pain chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh God, I love this story. You wrote this beautifully, I mean, I could feel and understand every emotion Dean was feeling when Cas was in the hospital. Dean's break downs were also really in character considering that Dean is well...Dean if you see what I mean. :] And the scene where Cas' tube for breathing was one the floor and his heart had stopped had me crying.

This is definitely one of the best Dean/Cas fics out there in the world of fanfiction. Awesome job.