Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Ancai chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Nicely done, Miss Bingley.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved it! Caroline Bingley's always been a cow, in my opinion(forgive my language), but this is the first story I've seen in which Caroline is the sophisticated cow she is supposed to be in the original. Brilliant dialogues, and the characters are spot on in their behaviours. Very well done indeed!
slipshod chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i am egregious in my neglect of austen. so my only knowledge of Caroline Bingley comes from that p and p fanfic on your faves, the one that's like a billion chapters long and hilarious. but that isn't going to stop my from telling you that this is significantly badass, by my conjecture. oh yes. significantly.

you and your dialogue, dude. never ceases to amaze.
Bil chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I really enjoyed this. I liked the conversation, the way they could talk to each other - but Darcy's 'just friends' bit taking things in a direction Caroline didn't want. Nice set up for what happened in the book.
hesfialtes chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Thanks love the insight in a very unexplored relationship.
derbyshirelady chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I thought this was a very intelligently written story! Thank you for the pleasure.
Avanell chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Have a good trip, Caroline. LOL!
thecallaliliesareinbloomagain chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I thought this very good and as with most short, short stories in this site deserving of a continuation. Reminding us once again why a fictional god threw the fictional Lizzy in the path of a fictional Darcy...to save him fromthe likes of the Caroline Bingleys of his world. BRRRRR.