Reviews for The Time Schedule
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Posted 3 August 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR on Dantooine: They said he could leave when he wanted...

A few years ago, I reviewed a story that pointed out that the Endar Spire section doesn't end until you left the ship. So you had Carth and Revan pretty much kicked back watching shows, playing games, and I expect, raiding the now empty galley. I expected a reprise of that idea.

Boy was I wrong.

Revan is like a spoiled little boy, screwing around for more than four days, and the others leave him in disgust. Of course the enemy hasn't been sitting on their Keesters all this time, so the destruction of Dantooine arrives on the author's schedule. The crew pretty much surrendering reminded me of the book Bored Of the Rings where one of the characters in that spoof is already preparing a surrender flag before the enemy even arrives.

One thing, both negative and positive, is the end of it. The negative is Bastila falling to the dark side after only three hours, but the reason just so choice!

Pick of the Week
Reven fan77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I have s
Malak rules chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Some constructive criticism. The story was totally unrealistic.

1. Reven is actually a girl. The only reason u c her as a dude Is because the game let's u choose the gender.

2. Frack?

3. Bastilla turns evil in the end on the evil storyline. She does not turn evil on the cruiser, instead she refuses and ends up being tortured.

4. And finally, the sith would never attack dantooine. Bastille explains that. The with do end up destroying the enclave but that occurs MUCH later.

Other than that the story was well written and I like how u gave Reven the sarcastic personality. Hope this helped.
Malak rules chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Some constructive criticism. The story was totally unrealistic.

2. Frack?

Reven fan77 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I have s
kyjori chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
i believe you should write a sequel )
REfan99 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was hilarious. I never thought about Reven just ignoring the mission, only thing funnier would have been if he took the crew around the galaxy going to brothels and sports arenas.
Apples Who Dance With Oranges chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Haha great first chapter, it's obviously more for amusement then actually reading. I loved it. I could imagine Bastilia and the Dark Jedi reaching the enclave only to find out that Revan actualy started his mission for once and was almost done. haha can't wait man.
Belisante chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Ah, that was good. I was laughing the whole way through.
nici-kitty chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
XD I liked it, very amusing. I liked your Revan as well... interesting way of interpreting that line, and I found it amusing how the rest of the crew got into trouble as soon as they left.

I noticed a few typos here and there, but I'm not one to talk XD Other than that, it was good ) Thanks for the enjoyable read.