Reviews for My Demonic Brother
FRMcL chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Update? Please?
Riddle Wraith chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
This story is AWESOME! I absolutely love it! The ideas, the writing, the relationships. :) I hope to see more of this relatively soon if your schedule and motivation allows for it.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
really great chapter I liked it a lot so can’t wait to see more so please update soon
Lonewolf chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
Love the story and can't wait for more!
kittycat1810 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Please update this soon!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
CARRY ON WAYWARD WRITER! ;)
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter, I really hope that Lucy doesn't ask something of Sam that he can't give...like himself...or Dean's death. Update soon _ Ja.
bluebebopgirl chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Wow. Awesome update. :D

Wonder what Sammy's going to have to do for him.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
So... wow. I'm not really sure what to make of any of it.
Like, do I hate Lucifer or not? and what's the price for aid? and what's Michael going to discuss with Lucifer about the situation? and, just, so many questions really. I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter.
cloudroot chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the amazing work!
RogueStorm84 chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Nice one. Definitely left some questions though
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
Interesting development. Does this now mean that Sam can call on Lucifer for help much like Dean calls on Cas? Now that Michael has found that his angels have been corrupted, will he clean up heaven?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Cozy little slumber party Sam is putting together there. The first angel-human-demon threesome I have seen.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I want Sam to stay Sam and to love Dean as strongly as possible. Maybe he can harness some of this demonic power to use for something good.