Reviews for My Demonic Brother
Vampyre Moon chapter 11 . 5/11
I love this last chapter. Great end to a story I wanted to love all along
I agree Bobby, but I have ideas! XD
First of all, ward the crap out of the Impala itself. Dean can add a new paint job over the warding sigils after without messing them up if he tries. Then, well, they dress the way they do for practicality and comfort and can only do so much on that front, but a little trip to a talented hairdresser might add just enough of a touch of difference to help throw off the things that aren't relying on sensing their souls or minds or whatever- a full dye job would mean dealing with the roots growing out but creative high- and low-lighting can lend a marked change while masking the contrast of the roots growing in for longer before needing touch ups. Colored contacts might help Sam with his eye-changing problem even if they aren't willing to deal with actually using them to change their eye colors all the time to throw off people. They already use fake names all the time so trying a little harder on that front shouldn't be too big a step.
Warded pendants and jewelry to further muffle them to the things that sense their minds and souls outside of the Impala would help mask that they disappear entirely only while in it or their house. (Otherwise it'd be only a matter of time before someone figured it out and tried to total their car, /again/.)
*coos* Sammy cuddling up with "his human" and his "glowy-thing" is adorable! XD
lady voldemort2005 chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Awesome story. I am in love and scared of the ending at the same time. In one hand i am happy for them that they will be together, turning Dean into a demon is the only way they can be together but i am scared that it is Lucifer who helped them. Hehe what will be his plans for the future for our favorite Winchester brothers. Its kinda scary to think about.
gothpandaotaku chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
A very awesome and satisfying conclusion! Well done! I'm so happy they get to be together forever! XD
MiNiGiIOI chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
Sweet ending
babyreaper chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Great ending, shame Dean had to be turned into a demon but I suppose it was the only way he and Sam could be together forever, and Bobby and Cas remained friends so a win,win situation. Thanks for updating.
Yana5 chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
RogueStorm84 chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Awesome ending.
Kurokaga chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Lord Valerius chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Part of me wants to know what happened with Michael and Lucifer if the latter has been released for around a decade, but another part of me thinks that actually knowing would detract from the purpose of the story.

Either way, I loved it (as I do a lot of your work) and can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Alianna15 chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
Great story, pls continue on...
babyreaper chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Glad to see Dean doing better and getting over what was done to him, Is Lucifer going to come for Sam? And will Dean give into Michael knowing that he'll have to fight Sam? Back on the road again, looking forward to the next past. Thx for updating.
gothpandaotaku chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
I loved it! Fantastic! They're gonna be leaving and I'm really nervous... XD
I think it's something Sam would do to have a secret plan in case Dean dies... I wouldn't put it past him to go over Dean's head and ask Cas to help him with it ;)
Already can't wait for more!
Yana5 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015