Reviews for Enter:Akatsuki
rinningan chapter 5 . 10/25
All of them could actually go out. It's amazing what the human mind will accept if given a good enough reason. Blue skin? Medicle condition. Not enough oxogyne in the cells. (real condition btw) Stitches and red green eyes? blood shot eyes and a very clumsy person / someone who just got out of an accedent. Plant thing growing out of your neck? A) Fashion statement. B) It's medicle and you're making me really self concious when you point it out. Even though it's kind of obvious could you not make me feel like killing myself? Yin yang skin? I just got back from a (enter sports) game and am still celibrating. Shut up...
It's amazing how stupid the human race can be to the obvious...
Malak.Khaled chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
"They are boys. This is commom in their species" XD hahahah so true .

Update it has been what 3 years come on also and it is very cute but how far did lyra read . :D
Tosha232 chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
How do they know what a car is? And you said it was summer vacation so I was imagining summer hiking. But then you sain it's winter. What's going on?
Shinome Akira chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
More please!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
ha ha ha! so funny!
Smiling Seshat chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Cars don't exist in the Naruto world, so how come Pein ascts like he's been around them his whole life? There are several things that don't add up, and your fisrt chapters are way too short.

Also, while I don't believe Lyra is a Mary-Sue, her circumstance are.

Please, don't take this as a flame. I just want you to be aware of it so you can do something about it.
Paranoid Pikachu chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
FIVE FREAKING MONTHES? Well I had to read it all over again but I have no complaints on having to read this wonderful story again :D
neko-cookie-yuki chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
You should pair her up w/ hadin
Angelfang chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
Cute
Angelfang chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
Cute
iBrizzy- Daughter of Hermes chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
haha, typical boys.. they want to get revenge for Lyra waking them up for school, but they end up falling asleep afterwards!
Bogaboo chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
i dunno, pair her with sasori or hidan

anyways great story, good job, and update as soon as possible
Paranoid Pikachu chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
PAIR HER WITH HIDAN OMG that would be funny though
immortal-lover14 chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
i think she would be good with hidan :D even though he is mine! XD
fall1ng4u chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
I say lyra should be with Hidan or Itachi... but that's just me