Reviews for Suspension of Disbelief
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 27 . 4h
I hate that I had to sleep and do life. I just want to read THIS fic! So many questions answered but so many more to go and new ones getting added to the list. OMG what is happening to Maura? I'm not very knowledgeable on the vampire genre so it's great that you are giving so much back ground but you kind of scare me with the blood knowledge...haha. Okay so on I go. YAY! Thanks for sharing. Happy writing.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 20 . 19h
You may have taken a four year break but for me I just started read it and I can't stop. Loving it. The way you write I feel as though I can see things happening. I'm 20 chapters in and decided it was just plain rude if I didn't at least send you a review. Thank for sharing. Happy writing. See you in 24 more chapters :)
Ugh...leaving us hanging! Please post again soon!
I cannot put this story down. Gonna get jn trouble at work if I'm not careful! Love it so far!
Kinda creepy that Korsak's always listening in when Jane and Maura are having sex
wendy chapter 12 . 2/19
a bit critical here:

your writing is a bit long-winded i'd say. the past 5 chapters could have been condensed into 1. you spend so much time explaining the same things repeatedly that there is no progress in an entire chapter except for 1 or 2 lines of dialogue. i could have skipped from chapter 9 straight to 12 and i wouldn't have missed anything crucial to the story.

it's also slightly annoying that maura keeps raising questions and jane always puts off answering them. it's unneeded suspense, and makes it seem like you're going to forget all the loose ends that you created in your earlier chapters.
Well I like the way you write this story and I'm looking forward to reading more
nushel2 chapter 44 . 2/19
Excited for the next chapter!
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 44 . 2/18
Amazing and Awesome chapter as usual! Your details are what set you apart so don't change! Can't wait to see what happens when Jane really turns and how well Maura handles it! Love this! Thanks for sharing!
It's good ! Yes sometimes I will hope we can go straight to the point with more speed but you have a style and you are able to share it with us
tatu2215 chapter 44 . 2/17
I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon please!
i perfectly understan that your job is demanding I am absolutely grateful that you take time for entertaining us by your beautiful writing. As always loved the storyline and their discovery of one another. You by far one of the best at fanfic for this serie and I enjoy
Love love love more please!
Great please update soon
dlfngrl05 chapter 44 . 2/17
Oh wow, I love your attention to detail it really translates well into the characters feelings, thoughts. This was a wonderful update, not linn at all in fact I wish it would have beer longer! Looking forward to the next update!