Reviews for Suspension of Disbelief
Guest 0815 chapter 57 . 4/17
Every time a pleasure to read!
BlytheConner1 chapter 4 . 3/25
I’m a huge Black Dagger Brotherhood fan and this is like the lesbian version I’ve always wanted. You should alter this into an original novel. I’m loving it so much.
BlytheConner1 chapter 1 . 3/25
Super intriguing start!
Randi Myers chapter 57 . 3/16
Please continue.. OH MY GOD this is a wonderful story... You are a fabulous writer...PLEASE
fangirl81 chapter 57 . 2/26
More, more, more! When is the next vampire story starting? I wasn't sure how I felt when I first started this story, but damn, it's good!
Vanilla chapter 57 . 2/19
It's sad when such a story come to an end. But I'm glad you have begun a new great story. Thank you for ignoring some stupid reviews sometimes and putting your talent out there for us. I look forward to reading more of many many of your fics.
I just came across this. It's really nice , I hope you continue with a sequel.
Don quichotte chapter 57 . 2/11
2 months since the last update...I'm so sad, you have to write a stories are ones of the best fic I've ever read.
Jophilly chapter 57 . 2/8
I loved this story. You are a very talented writer. I really hope you continue their story in sequel.
CReynhout chapter 57 . 1/25
Nice!
lashawn chapter 57 . 1/5
So excited for this to be continued.
KahlanCypher chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Oh holy hell - in the nicest way possible
Jamaican chapter 57 . 12/17/2017
Omg I'm dying with this final chapter! It's was an amazing epic story! Bravo!
Printemps chapter 57 . 12/11/2017
This si such a wonderful story, epic! I've always been craving to read something like this. So excited to read what will happen next. So great!
Rainbow chapter 57 . 12/10/2017
This seems like it's going to get real fast, and I don't know if I can take it...'
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »