Reviews for Suspension of Disbelief
Terri411 chapter 39 . 12/1
I don't know about everyone else,but I loved this fluffy in this chapter,I love that you let Jane
finish her story,and now she is looking forward to moving on with Maura..

I also love that Maura asked Jane did she remember what she had told her,and why,Jane did know
what she was talking about,the shower and her scent,and making love for the last time the way
they were now..

I loved that you put their first dance in here and that they both are great dancer,that neither know
the other one could..

funny how they almost had their first fight as well lol,first Maura was mad,than Jane got mad
at something Maura had said and they both had to apologize lol..

Amazing great chapter,brilliant sweet writing,still so loving your wonderful fanfiction,and looking
forward to your next sweet update,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))) xoxo...
Paundy chapter 39 . 12/1
A Vampire Ball! Now I want to read all about that. Even see some older vamps try hitting on newbie Maura. Ohhhhhhh, so excited. Don't tease-Vampire Ball coming soon-please.
Very Beautiful!
ttandme69 chapter 39 . 12/1
Excellent chapter. A tux on Jane...drooling here!

I hope you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving back home. My niece came up from B.R. and my sister from Nebraska - so we had a busy house. Lisa
dlfngrl05 chapter 39 . 11/30
Swoon is right, I was lost in their dancing just imagining it happen around get home, visually being tended what it looked like from the show and just your description. This was a great chapter to read after the intensity of the previous one. I was chuckling between the tuxedo banter...Maura is truly so observant...I wouldn't want to play poker against her either! LOL

Hope you had a great holiday and family can be crazy for sure. Looking forward to your next update!
sweetkid45 chapter 39 . 11/30
Fantastic Chapter can't wait for the next one.I hope jane bites maura soon before the time runs out.
nerdsarein chapter 39 . 11/30
I remember sitting around the piano as a kid listening to my dad play feinstein and listening to cds. Doesn't seem that long ago but then I realize that I am not as young as I used to be. The song definitely gives the scene a little extra. Kudos.
RandomGnome chapter 39 . 11/30
Love this! Please keep it coming!
afret2010 chapter 39 . 11/30
I really enjoyed this chapter but you got my hopes up that Jane was finally going to turn Maura then you dashed them mercilessly;-)

Can't wait for more intensity next time!
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 39 . 11/30
Amazing fluff chapter... anxious about Maura turning... cant waiit till next update
courtneeyoung18 chapter 39 . 11/30
Great chapter!
wcduran chapter 38 . 11/21
Wow... that was good. I said in my last review that I had a thought of what would happen and I was kind of right. She used Abby to provoke Jane but she didn't kill her... Which I was expecting, so that was a nice surprise. It was sweet that Jane was still trying in the end. And Colin -ooh can't wait to read more about that one. Another awesome chapter, looking forward to next.
Akalittlered2 chapter 38 . 11/19
Wow!
That was intense!
ttandme69 chapter 38 . 11/18
I appreciated claire, but I loved Abby...

Ok now onto the Saints and Panthers game...damn...

In case you do not post another chapter this week, Tina and I want to wish you and Wendy a Happy Thanksgiving! Lisa
hpeek04 chapter 38 . 11/17
Once again, an amazing chapter! And while I am glad Claire is gone(because otherwise we wouldn't have Jane & Maura) I am sad at how everything turned out. Very much looking forward to the next chapter :)