Reviews for Suspension of Disbelief
StevieDee72992 chapter 1 . 35m
I have to admit I was a little thrown and unsure if I was going to enjoy this story but I'm freaking hooked! I cannot wait for more!
Pink lady chapter 54 . 8/20
Amazing story , can't wait to read more or even better another story of you...
Barbie7088 chapter 54 . 8/16
This story is incredible! So cant wait for more. So hope jane n maura dont loose thier connection. Maybe thier bond grows to a strength that makes them incredible strong!
Eyesonfire13 chapter 1 . 8/13
I love this thank you for sharing
Rainbow chapter 54 . 8/11
It's too long now please finish this soon and try another story, another universe because your are a really good writer. Sorry to be a bit brutal , and thanks for the hard work anyway
please update this soon
Terri411 chapter 54 . 8/9
I logged out so I could send another review on this chapter, so happy to have you back AngieB628..

Wow we have never sen Maura this way, but I'm guessing that she was really hungry, good that she can still eat solid foods, it amazes me that she was eating a huge steak with no salad lol..

Now I'm wondering what Maura has became, what kind of Vampire was she that she has forgotten her manners in eating properly, no this Maura was acting like a beast and protecting her meal from Jane, but Jane didn't want to take it from her..

I had to go to youtube, so I could hear what a Tiger Chuff sounds like, and if Maura was making this sound while she ate, an normal human would have been scared of her, I even think Jane might have been a little frightened herself, but only cause she didn't know what changes was made to Maura..

Well I'm happy that Jane is still very intrigued with her mate, even though she is not acting like the Maura she fall in love with, I hope that,THAT Maura comes back for Jane's sake..

Haha all it took was a few words for Maura to snap out of her wield trance "You're hunger becomes you" and not she is back to the old Maura, I'm glad that Jane reassured her that it was ok, that she knew that Maura was hungry..

I do hope that they both get to feel each other's emotions again, I loved that part of the story, that they could really feel each other, good that Jane can still feel somewhat of Maura's..

I loved the color of Maura's eyes, it befitting of her, and than to a bright yellow almost like that sun, I bet they were beautiful and Jane was fascinated by them, I can wait to read what color they would turn once she get's aroused lol..

Oh I was hoping that Jane and Maura found out if Maura was also a day walked, I hate that Maura still don't feel to good and that her teeth are giving her a problem, sweet of her to massage Jane's feet for her...

Sad that Jane is still on that guilt trip over what she had to do to Maura, but knowing that she would had surely died if she didn't, good that Maura talked her into letting her do that just for her, and caring care of Maura..

Sweet how Maura put Jane in her place over what happen in the last week, it wasn't her fault, blame it on the Council, they made is happen, aww Jane teasing has upset Maura, but she made it right, good for her..

I loved Maura little thought about her Jane, she just couldn't believe that she was hers, but I really loved the fact that Maura to has a birthmark just like Jane's, but a bit different, Jane has the sun and the moon, where as Maura has that sun, moon and earth, that's awesome..

Funny how you cut it off just when Jane showed Maura her unique eyes, such a cliffhanger lol, I can wait to read the next chapter to how she has reacted to her knew look..

Splendid chapter, wonderful writing, still so loving your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward
to your next sweet update,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-)))))))))) xoxoxo...
Terri411 chapter 54 . 8/8
Glad to see you back...

to your next sweet update,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-)))))))))) xoxoxo
wcduran chapter 54 . 8/8
OH MY GOD!

This story is so freaking amazing. WHY is this not a movie or TV series.

The love between these two, the comfort they display with each, the protective nature they possess. I WISH this was on the screen.

I love how you capture Maura being out of character but realizing it and wanting to be like Jane.

She has many things to learn, to be okay in this new world and I can't wait to read about each and every one of them. I can't wait to see Maura's reaction to her own eyes. There are so many things I want to say about this but I'm not sure how long I could make a review. So I'll just say my heart is beating rapidly over this and can't wait until I get the next alert.
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 54 . 8/7
This was a great chapter! I really like how Maura's foot tattoo will cycle through. I'm really curious as to what what the last thing is. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Yes! I always look forward to an update!
This story is very close to my heart. Bless your soul for existing!
lashawn chapter 54 . 8/7
Oh the cliff hangers. This was beautiful, excited to see where life takes them.
GreedyReader chapter 54 . 8/7
Wow ! So intriguing and beautiful...
You're weaving an exquisite world.
Can't wait for the next chapters to come :)
rehellams chapter 54 . 8/7
Great update, thank you for sharing! :-)
jjswinnlive.com chapter 54 . 8/7
More! Interesting! Waiting to see what happens next!