Reviews for Western Legacy
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/30
When I finished your first story and longed for an epilogue I never expected you had written a sequel. I know I'm only on the first chapter, but I must applaud you on it already. You have done an excellent job setting the stage as well as giving us a bit of citrus to start off with. And might I add how tasteful it was. I also enjoy how you have established their relationship as well as how Kagome's character has grown in the time between. I look forward to seeing where you take this.
keotaka1 chapter 14 . 7/21
Please update!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 14 . 6/30
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Spriggan chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Another awesome story! I hope its not all done.
Haku's Lover18 chapter 14 . 3/24/2015
Awesome fic. Read this and the first in one sitting. Great plot line. Though nothin was said about the other demon lords, it still had a good ending.
demon5451 chapter 13 . 2/15/2015
Hope kagome is well as I'm sure if her daughter does not recover then she will bring war to the god's.
demon5451 chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
The kami are in trouble as they just dug a hole and now they have to deal with there own result.
Lairenna chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
Whoa, great update! I didn't see the sequel until just now, although I have read the first story before! If I read that prophecy right, that seal wears off before she dies, hardy har har?

Considering our current day and age, while belief in the gods isn't fully dead, it's well on the way- perhaps she only need wait 3-400 years or so before her Sight returns? She might consider it a blessing however- Having knowledge of the future is probably quite burdensome- Just ask Kagome.

Since you didn't mark it complete, I assume there are still chapters to go! I hope to see more updates soon then! It's definitely been several months!

Kagome's clearly unhappy with her tou-san, From the sounds of it, she's not likely to speak to him again, except maybe when he's fading away- maybe like Maab from that absurdly long Merlin movie? It'd be very bittersweet ending I suppose.
alucardgal chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
awe...i wanna know what happens next!
amari chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
awesome thanks.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Sweet, keep it coming.
Luvisnotenough chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Will you be making one last story in this line? I would love to read and see how the Kami's fate will play out. And how does Kagomes dad feel now that his daughter no longer wants him in her or her family lives.
tdaniel chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
HI, I HAVED LOVED THIS STORY SINCE IT BEGAN...PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON...NEED MORE CHAPTERS...STARVING...SERIOUSLY GREAT STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...TDANIEL
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Ok, keep it coming. Happy Belated Easter and Happy Mother's Day!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2014