Reviews for Curtain Call
ayasabboora chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
OTP. That's all I can say :P I love this fanfic so much but I'm a little sad that it haven't been continued though :'( but I mean something probably came up. But yeah other than that I love this piece of work it's just so interesting! _
Jackie chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Been a while since I read some Ghost/Roach fics. Was browsing thru the Dragon Age section when I decided to check out the Call of Duty. Was scrolling down, not looking for anything particular until I remember something. I was," Hey wasn't there a awesome story...oh god, what was the name." Last page, previous page, scroll scroll and whaBAM! Curtain Call! SO reread it again and like I've said before it is the best Ghost/Roach fic I have read. I hope you can continue/finish it eventually. I just love it!
Boopem chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Omg I loved this story so much! It's so sad and lovely and emotional an all that!
Jackie chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Been a while since I've read some fanfiction. Reread this story and gotta say its still the best I've read. Hope you haven't given up on this one. Its really great!
Jackie chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Honestly if I would post a review everytime I read this fic, you would have alot more and I mean Alot more reviews haha. The more I read it, the more I'm torn between which type of ending it should go. At the moment I'm leaning toward the original ending, the tragic one. But whatever you chose, go for it. You'll do amazing. Take your time don't rush. Like I've said before, your story is totally worth the wait. And its my number one fic in all of fan fiction. Cheers!
Jackie chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Have I told you how much I love this story? ALOT and I mean ALOT. Your writng style is so freaking amazing. I think...I think I may be in love with you haha
But honestly, my favorite fic in all that is
Angel's Anthem chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh-Oh-Oh, you devilish author, you. First of all, allow me to express my gratitude for a very amusing WARNING you gave us. Bravo to you, mate. Why would they be here if not for the violence? Future M-RATED shenanigans, ya? Looking forward to that interesting bit when I get to it!

Anyways, on to the the thoughts you've been waiting to hear. In a nutshell, your prologue was very luring! I enjoyed the detail and even the personal form of writing you incorporated. Even your summary was damn good enough to draw me here! I see much promise in this story and I can't wait to catch up with the progress you've made! By the time I get there, I hope you've updated!
Jackie chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
This made my morning! I actually jumped out of my chair in happiness when I saw your story updated! I was afraid that I was going to wake up my little brother. haha.
I totally love this chapter. You my dear have not disappointed. It was worth the wait and I will continue waiting. But really, its a great chapter. So emotional.
Have already reread from the very first chapter about four times today. I love it. Very awesome job.
Gaius Octavius chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Yay you updated! I never lost faith that you abandon this story :)
I like that this chapter was more about Ghost & Roach reflecting on their feelings and actions. They definitely needed some downtime after all that angst and war going on.
Im glad your considering the alternate ending. Now that Roach is sleeping restfully and finally realizing his feeelings for Ghost, it would break my heart for those two to get shot shortly after. And then set on fire.
Thank you so much for updating this amazing story. I look foward to the next chapter!
DeRez chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Eee! I'm SO happy to see this update! It just made my day! 8D

All the Ghost/Roach stories I favorited have not been updated in ages, and then to get a notification in my email that this was... It /seriously/ made me squeal! :3

I think you did really well with this chapter! Obviously out of your comfort zone of action, as you said, but you still did really well. Showing both of their perspectives was a neat thing, I liked that a lot. And Ghost reflecting that he was acting/feeling like a hormonal teenager again made me giggle.

But overall, great job with the update! Dude... I don't care how long it takes you to update, as long as you don't abandon it. Hahaha

Much love!

DeRez
Simple Shimmers chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I practically cooed at this chapter. It doesn't seem like it, but to me this chappie was cute...I have absolutely no idea why. *sweat drops* Anyways, awesome chapter.

I don't know who I love more, Roach or Ghost! :-)

Update soon! :D

Shimmers
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I think this chapter was pretty good. :P

To be honest, I forgot about this story, but as soon as I saw it in my inbox, I remembered it. xD
Griever-Evermore chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Dude! I loved, and I'm super happy that you have updated! I freaking live this story!
Simple Shimmers chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Please make an alternative ending to the prolog! I don't want Roach an Ghost to die! *sobs uncontrollably*

*stops crying* Okay, I'm done. I really love your fic. I only decided to read it for the Roach/Ghost pairing, but it became so much more. The next thing I knew I was hooked.

I feel terrible for Roach and his anxiety. It's not good to keep those emotions bottled up inside, but at least he has Ghost to fend off the nightmares. Speaking of Ghost...I heard his voice durng a practice mission of CoD (my brother's game and my first time playing) and he sounded so hot. *blushes*

*coughs* Well that's all I have to say. PWEASE UPDATE SOON! *uses Roach-approved kicked puppy eyes*

Shimmers
Jackie chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Decided to reread this again...and again...and again. Its so wonderful. More please.