Reviews for relentless march of time
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was...a really good piece, Ang. It was pretty, flowing, poetic, meaningful-

And that's always the best part.

-RV
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
The visual you open this with is fantastic. Nice job!
Pharaoh-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ah, I read your other Epic Mickey story as well, and you do the world and its' characters supreme justice! And I'm very happy to see the Epic Mickey category up, so thank you very much for taking it upon yourself to write the site! Please continue making these lovely stories.
supertinagirl6 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Lovely story. I like Oswald x Ortensia as much as I like Oswald x Fanny. But still your story was lovely.
Lauraqua chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I thought I'd start off by saying that I thought this was an amazing piece. It was written beautifully, with wonderful symbolism and interesting wording. *claps* Bravo!

The only nitpick I really have is that there are no capital letters in the title, but seeing as the rest of the mechanics in the summary and the story itself are near perfect, I'm assuming you had a reason for writing the title as it is...?

Instant favorite. I love it when the first story I read for a new fandom is amazing!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Not much conflict. Feels like a scene rather than a short story.

That being said, the symbolism in Oswald's dream was FANTASTIC!
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
;; I don't know very much about Epic Mickey... But this was still sad. Again, you are amazng at writing, for every fandom you write for.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
WHOA! That's so awesome! Love it! Rock on! Gosh, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! *U* The angst, emotion, couple, gaming situation...*U* I never get tired of fics like this, and this was GORGEOUS! *U* Rock on!
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I still don't have the game, but I'm supposed to get it for X-mas! xD the cutscenes look awesome and everything! Nice little drabble 3
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
:D

I like it. I haven't played this game yet, but from what I've heard, it's truly EPIC. Pun intended. XD