Reviews for A Fox Prowls
just yuki chapter 4 . 7/18
like it, this is a good fanfiction. Keep it up.
Can you make a notification if you don't continue this fic? I don't want to feel hanging up.
Lady Lily Anne chapter 4 . 3/21
So... everyone except Fuji looked away as the two 'bloomed and glittered'. I look forward to seeing how the rest of their meeting works out. For some odd reason, I see Kurama feeling some sort of affection towards Ryoma... but that might be influenced from too many fics where everyone in the tennis circuit has some fondness for the kid, especially the sadists. I just think it would be an interesting angle to see, especially with the YusukexRyoma hints you're putting in. Thanks for writing!
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 4 . 2/6
coincidence I found this fanfic. and I immediately loved it. and now I can not wait for the next chapter.
SeaShellSakura chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This is the seventh time I'm rereading this fic in the last week...
Nekoakira chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
I loved !
Please continue D
darksaphire chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
I thought this was fantastic...but given the amount of time that's passed since the last update I shouldn't be expecting an update ne?...too bad...its a really good story. I'd love to see Kurama show the PoT cast how evil he can really be...;)
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Lol! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nekogami Bastet chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Its been real funny until now. Will you continue this one day?
19Teardrop94 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I really have to admit something: Despite the fact that I really do not like Yaoi(the lemons or even kissing[I don't like any kissing, though]), this story, so far, made me laugh my butt off! I'm sure my face turned purple since I had to keep my loud laughs reigned in so as not to wake up my family. I just skipped over the kissing scene the best I could without missing anything important.

Truth is, I clicked this story without reading the summary all the way. Glad I did it, though xD

I wish you would put up a chapter whenever you're free. Hope nothing bad happened that you had to stay away from the fic for 2 years and 34 days! *worried face*

I give you luck.

YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Lol, Yukimura is so cute!
MusicForOxygen chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo update? I dunno why but I really am praying that someday I'll get an alert that says this story has a new chapter.
Miaya Tezuka chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
This is really, really good! Are you still updating? :)
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oh! Please UPDATE! The story is just awesome! I imagined pairing Fuji Syusuke with Kurama since he likes gardening too. Yukimura Seiichi is perfect for Kurama as well!

Onegai? Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I know u haven't updated in a while but u know who would be a good couple. Ryom and hiei cuz I feel like ryoma wouldn't take any shit from hiei.
Encantada the Maiden chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
im also drafting a pot and yyh crosover