Reviews for A Fox Prowls
darksaphire chapter 4 . 6/16
I thought this was fantastic...but given the amount of time that's passed since the last update I shouldn't be expecting an update ne?...too bad...its a really good story. I'd love to see Kurama show the PoT cast how evil he can really be...;)
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 6/12
Lol! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nekogami Bastet chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Its been real funny until now. Will you continue this one day?
19Teardrop94 chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
I really have to admit something: Despite the fact that I really do not like Yaoi(the lemons or even kissing[I don't like any kissing, though]), this story, so far, made me laugh my butt off! I'm sure my face turned purple since I had to keep my loud laughs reigned in so as not to wake up my family. I just skipped over the kissing scene the best I could without missing anything important.

Truth is, I clicked this story without reading the summary all the way. Glad I did it, though xD

I wish you would put up a chapter whenever you're free. Hope nothing bad happened that you had to stay away from the fic for 2 years and 34 days! *worried face*

I give you luck.

-Tear
YourFavoriteReader chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Lol, Yukimura is so cute!
MusicForOxygen chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo update? I dunno why but I really am praying that someday I'll get an alert that says this story has a new chapter.
Miaya Tezuka chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
This is really, really good! Are you still updating? :)
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oh! Please UPDATE! The story is just awesome! I imagined pairing Fuji Syusuke with Kurama since he likes gardening too. Yukimura Seiichi is perfect for Kurama as well!

Onegai? Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I know u haven't updated in a while but u know who would be a good couple. Ryom and hiei cuz I feel like ryoma wouldn't take any shit from hiei.
Encantada the Maiden chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
im also drafting a pot and yyh crosover
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Kyaa Ahaha *rolls on the floor laughing* This was too enjoyable! I really love this! This was a pure masterpiece, I tell you. Kurama and Seichii- A very awesome pairing!
Fafy chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Great story please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This is an amazing story...update soon please
Black Supernova chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Will you update this treasure? Please?
d'lady bugs chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
i love this story so much, update please :)