Reviews for A Fox Prowls
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 4 . 2/16
Oh! Please UPDATE! The story is just awesome! I imagined pairing Fuji Syusuke with Kurama since he likes gardening too. Yukimura Seiichi is perfect for Kurama as well!

Onegai? Update!
I know u haven't updated in a while but u know who would be a good couple. Ryom and hiei cuz I feel like ryoma wouldn't take any shit from hiei.
Encantada the Maiden chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
im also drafting a pot and yyh crosover
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Kyaa Ahaha *rolls on the floor laughing* This was too enjoyable! I really love this! This was a pure masterpiece, I tell you. Kurama and Seichii- A very awesome pairing!
Fafy chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Great story please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This is an amazing story...update soon please
Canard Pars chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Will you update this treasure? Please?
d'lady bugs chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
i love this story so much, update please :)
Pineapple chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Oh my god, this is absolutely hilarious and fantastic. You had me cracking up in the first few paragraphs! Thank you so much for the wonderful story and laughs! I sincerely hope you continue at some point, but I already love it as is. You're a great writer! 3
falcon1loam chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Please update soon!
Supposedly-Random2 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I love this story. Please update soon.
pinchess07 chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
mwahaha! this is juicy! please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Great chapter
Chibi-chan chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
How are they going to hande Kurama? Or on second thought, can he handle the Tennis players? Well, I'd love to find out! Keep up the good work and, please, update soon!
poochie2poochie33 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
LOL i just love reading characters that are mesmerize by kurama's beauty... i was too! LOL!
would you be soo kind as to make kurama uke? i hate reading seme kurama, its just soo unfitting for his appearance and character... maybe it's just me though... but pls do continue this!