Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
very sweet! simply love this couple!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Lovely chapter
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
love it! oliver and rue are just so sweet
Calliope's Inspiration chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
just read each and every single story here and i loved it all! so favourting this for the future times when i need some fluff in my life :D also adding you to my favourites, since your writing is bloody brilliant.

hope to see more of your great works.

Lone Panda chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Oh my gosh, so sweet!:D Oliver still loves her. Rue is a bit sensitive at the moment, but I think she still loves him. She's just, er, gonna have to dig deep.

On the other hand, Oliver is still an idiot for proposing. It was too soon, as he figured out too late. Sigh...what are we going to do with you, Oliver?:/ You're going to have to send her her favorite chocolates, her favorite flowers, her favorite everything if you want her forgiveness! Woo her again.

Lone Panda
justawriter33 chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Noooooooooo, rueeeeee
NerdyPassionLoves chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
This is so perfect! It makes me root for Rue and Oliver more
OhTex chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Awww, so sad but so wonderful! I hope they get together again.
frouwe chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I reallt like Whitley. And the end was great. "Too dark to tell." Haha
frouwe chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Ooh, I didn't even remember about Scabior till I read this. I have to admit, I am curious about the background to this, so I'll probably be readign that fic of yours.
thesmilingpirate chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
DUDE. Awesome. Also, yay! You did it! WOOT!
Lone Panda chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
Love it! Didn't know Draco could be such a perve...but then again, most men are.

Can't wait for the final chapter!

Lone Panda
OhTex chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
I love Charlie! How did you know? Great chapter again! A nice little insight into his life.
OhTex chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Ahhhh, Lucius really is awfully delicious! Loved how distant and cold he seemed...very in character! Good job :)