Reviews for Painted Hearts
Definetely my favorite! Perfect one shot! 3
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
awesome ;]
redemptionsong chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really like this Bella, she seems like a lot of fun. Really enjoyed the story and your take on the prompt.
TwiAggie94 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Comunication is so hatd for these two! Enjoyed
RozieIvashkov chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I thought that story was awesome I loved it!

"You are beautiful… And I'm not sorry that I kissed you. I thought you would hate me. You said….you said there was someone else."

"You were the someone else, you asshole! I'm in love with you and now you're with her!"

"With who?"

"That girl at the store. I saw you hugging her."

"Tanya? That's my cousin. She's in town for business and stopped by to see me. We were supposed to have dinner tonight but I called and cancelled because of your little temper tantrum!"

"Why are we yelling at each other?" I screamed.

"I don't know!"

That was halarious!

xoxo Rozie
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Lol, I love Rose walking in on them! Awesome!

Xela
november21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Great story. It was a really unique idea and really enjoyable to read.
ImHereToReview chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AWE! I'm speechless. I have to take a second to collect my thoughts.

I was SO afraid that Tanya was his new girlfriend; I suppose much like Bella did. I love that the green didn't stay on the walls for very long :)

I completely melted here:

E: "Did you mean it?" He asked, diverting his eyes to the floor.

B: "Did I mean what?"

E: "That you love me." He looked up at me and sighed.

B: "Yes."

E: "Good." He took a step forward and ran his fingers through his hair. "Because I'm so in love with you that it hurts."

Their screams of declarations were so heart felt and real. I REALLY loved this story. It had a really nice ending. I could see it extended into a bigger story - but don't feel like it's necessary.

Good luck with the contest!
trixietraci chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was so cute! I love the idea of changing paint colors for new accomplishments & stuff. :)

I used to work at Lowe's & damn if I wouldn't have died to have an Edward in the paint department.

Good luck in the contest!
Reasoned-by two chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Write a book.

Let me buy it.

Bravo
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Really loved it!
papillione chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I guess I will be the first to review.I think it was a very sweet story and I love the eccentric Bella and the shy Eward.I was wondering if there really are names of paint like "Envy"...I thought those names were pretty cool wrap it up and stop rambling,I enjoyed your story very much and wish you good luck with the contest!